Free NIN Album!!!!!!

matrixcaptain84

CAGiversary!
As of today May 5th, Nine Inch Nails has released a new album "Slip" and is offering it FREE of charge on www.nin.com. Go pick it up, they are offering it in several quality options:

- High Quality MP3 (320kbps)

- FLAC Lossless

- Apple Lossless

- High Definition WAVE 24-bit/ 96kHz (For all you audiophiles out there)

You can download one of the 4 options, or all of them. Have at it and enjoy!!

---------------- Now playing: Nine Inch Nails - Discipline via FoxyTunes

Thanks O.P.! I'm a huge fan, and didn't know about this!?!!

Anyways, here's my personal top 5 NIN albums...

1 (best album): Pretty Hate Machine
2. Broken EP
3. the Downward Spiral
4. The Fragile
5. Year Zero

I can't wait to hear this new one!

Also, if you want a GREAT purchase, pick up BESIDE YOU IN TIME: the Live dvd/bluray of an awesome performance (with lots of With Teeth stuff).

[quote name='argyle']I think most of us assumed an album of some sorts was coming after they put the first song up on the website a few weeks back.

Anywho, this is awesome - I've been listening to Discipline ever since I grabbed it, and I love it, so if the rest of the album is similar to that this should be a good one. This really encourages me to pickup the few NIN albums I don't own now (With Teeth, Year Zero, the YZ remix album, and I may even snag Ghosts).[/QUOTE]

"Discipline" is catchy as hell. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='Simon D I']BESIDE YOU IN TIME: the Live dvd/bluray of an awesome performance (with lots of With Teeth stuff).[/QUOTE]

Don't forget HD DVD :D

Downloading the 320k mp3 version, and if I like it, I'll snag the 24-bit WAVE version, since I'm a huge audiophile.

[quote name='dkim064']Way to bite off Radiohead's idea... at least they didn't directly ask for donations[/quote]

You're kidding, rightt?:roll:

[quote name='dkim064']Way to bite off Radiohead's idea... at least they didn't directly ask for donations[/QUOTE]haha well yeah, you could say they didn't "directly" ask. There is literally no way to pay for this album, even if you wanted to. Well you'll be able to pay for a physical release later on, but that was announced right up-front.

bread's done
Back