Free Nintendo DS Lite rubber wristband at Gamestop

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
stopped in today to pick up my black ds lite, and they had a display box of rubber wristbands in pink and black. it says on the box, "free take one" so stop in and pick up a couple. they're pretty cool. they say "nintendo DS lite" with the DS logo.

banpeikun-

which gamestop was it? i picked up an onyx lite at gamestop today, asked about them, and the register monkey looked at me like i was speaking french.

[quote name='DocRamon']banpeikun-

which gamestop was it? i picked up an onyx lite at gamestop today, asked about them, and the register monkey looked at me like i was speaking french.[/quote]i saw them at the gamestop outside collin creek mall (in plano) and at the one at parker and plano rd

Many GameStops have these, but obviously not all. I picked up both colors while I was there along with being stickered by the cashiers with Nintendo stickers. ;)

[quote name='banpeikun']i saw them at the gamestop outside collin creek mall (in plano) and at the one at parker and plano rd[/QUOTE]

thanks... picked up one of each color this afternoon.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Lol, the topic subject says "Free DS lite rubber..." on the main forum hub.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if Nintendo would still be called kiddy.

Could anyone confirm that there were alot of these at GameStop while they were there? Also, anyone who was there during late afternoon or night, were there still any, if not plenty, left? I'm going there tomorrow morning to pick up Megaman ZX and hope they'll have some left but if not, I don't mind, would be nice to have though :).

yeah it's a good number. i went by GS today and picked up megaman ZX (they only got 3 copies because they had no reserves) and picked up a couple more. they had probably 20-30 left still.

when i got to my store they said they gave them all out already. i hate it....my store is freakin small!!!!

I went to EBgames and they had them. Picked up two black. They had plenty left so I'll grab like 5 for CAGs if they have Cooking Mama in tomorrow.

might be some jackass just took 20 of them too

One GS I went to said they were out of stock because one woman came in and dumped the entire box into her purse. When they tried to stop her she asked, "Are they free?" They said yes, then she just walked out the store.

[quote name='espy605']One GS I went to said they were out of stock because one woman came in and dumped the entire box into her purse. When they tried to stop her she asked, "Are they free?" They said yes, then she just walked out the store.[/quote]FW strikes again

[quote name='espy605']Another GS I went to said they only gave them out with DSL purchases. What a crock.[/quote]they probably heard about the woman

yeah prmly was some dick lol
no i havent been to target or ne thing but i doubt they have them though.

Got three black wristbands. If you send me a self addressed envelope inside a envelope addressed to me I'll send ya one. PM me for my address; first three get them.

bread's done
Back