FREE North American AION Closed Beta KEY Give AWAY

I'm excited. Don't bother if you're the type that scoffed at Lineage 2 or other Korean MMOs. It's going to have more Western design influences, but it's still NCsoft and it's still a Korean game at heart.

The sudden flooding of keys for this weekend's event kind of bums me out because I literally just swung by my Gamestop on the way home from work to pre-order and get the pre-order box that has beta keys in it, that they had just received today. But keep in mind, those mmorpg.com keys only grant you access to this weekend's event. There will be future events that only the pre-orders garuntee you access too.

[quote name='rizzuh']damn too late here :( anyone manage to grab an extra key?[/QUOTE]
I will probably have an extra. If you still need one by tomorrow night, send me a PM.

The closed beta only last for two days, so chill. But if you really want to play, you can always try the Chinese version with English patch.

I WILL GIVE MY HOUSE AWAY FOR A BETA KEY o-o..... sorry but ive been waiting two years watching this game slowly unfold... i only JUST found out about the beta today.. GOD i was so stupid or i would have jumped on it the first minute it opened.... if anyoen has a spare key.. PLLLEEEAASSSSEEEE talk to me.. ill do anything to test this game out... im dying to get my hands on.. it.. T-T please some one.. anyone.. helllp...

[quote name='Raymond']The closed beta only last for two days, so chill. But if you really want to play, you can always try the Chinese version with English patch.[/QUOTE]

how would i go about doing this o-o?

For anyone still looking for beta keys. Gamestop just got their shipment or pre-order bonuses this week. The code gives you access to ALL Aion betas. Just a heads up for anyone who didn't know.

:cool:[quote name='Wildcat1080']I will probably have an extra. If you still need one by tomorrow night, send me a PM.[/QUOTE]
Hey do you still have a key I need one send to my email pls [email protected] Thanks

bread's done
Back