Free Oakley Shades

Yeah...I ordered it. Was a little disappointed in the $3.91 shipping fee, but these go for about $40 on ebay.

My wife wears ugly sunglasses (I call her Bono or Brett Somers when she wears the bug-eye ones). She may as well add these to the collection if they actually ship.

I bit, 3 bucks is not much. Especially for a pair of sunglasses that sell for well above that price! Zappos has them for $240 lol.

If you go off the main page, and look at the the under $25 section you will see more selections for free, for men as well as women.

I think they're unisex glasses and that's why they show up under men's and women's. I ordered a pair in two colors and a jacket and hoodie to pad the order. Good deal even if the glasses get cancelled. Thanks OP.

Edit: ^ and there goes the red flag.

[quote name='Redeema']
Edit: ^ and there goes the red flag.[/QUOTE]

The red flag was up long before, hence why all but one type was already pulled from the site.

All they have are the Deception pairs left. Ordered 9 pairs of each color. These are gonna flip for some serious cash(If they ship...). Much thanks OP!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']They changed the 4 that were available, but none of the links work now.[/QUOTE]

Go to the bottom under "Shop by Price" and select $25 and under. The Deception pairs are still available. All the others are gone.

[quote name='sk8erpizimp']So did anyone actually get them?[/QUOTE]

Probably will have to wait a little longer for anyone to get them IF they do

Wow this site sucks for one big reason... I ordered the woman ones for a gift to my mom and i did edit ship to address i switched to her address for ship to and then placed the order. It shows my billing is my moms address and name. Muahahahaha wow priceless. I doubt the charge will even go through hahaha I bought one of each color for her. I wont buy a huge amount like others are i hate people doing that and do not ever want to turn into one. I rather share a sandwich with a homeless person instead of eating it in front of him.

I bought 3 pair. I'm assuming these will be cancelled but on the off chance it's not, it's a heck of a deal. If my mom and sister don't like them, I'm sure I can flip them pretty easily.

I also paid for 2-day shipping.

[quote name='boagman']Heh. I thought they were so ugly I didn't even bother.[/QUOTE]
I'm with you. I love my Flak Jackets but those are God-awful. :puke:
Thanks anyway OP! :wave:

Nice. Put in for 2, one in each color.

If they catch on and adjust the price, they would have to give notice first, right? Meaning, they wouldn't just charge me full price without my permission?

[quote name='crazyivan19']Nice. Put in for 2, one in each color.

If they catch on and adjust the price, they would have to give notice first, right? Meaning, they wouldn't just charge me full price without my permission?[/QUOTE]

I would love it if they did, they would really get some shit...also, I would be overdrawn like CRAZY

[quote name='r3dreck']Waiting on the cancel, some dumbass on slickdeals called and asked about the $0 price... what the hell?[/QUOTE]

what is SD so full of assholes and morons?!

[quote name='floormat']according to www.oakley.com oakleyvault is a legitimate site. i called oakley.com. at least thats good. and no i did not ask them about the 0 price[/QUOTE]

Registrant:
Oakley Direct, Inc.
1 Icon
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
US
949-672-6973

Domain Name: OAKLEYVAULT.COM

Administrative Contact:
Domain, Administrator [email protected]
1 Icon
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
US