Free Obama bumper sticker

[quote name='mac101010']Nice, I was running out of packaging tape. This should suffice, thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Parkerktm']Thanks...I was running low on toilet paper.[/QUOTE]
Oh I get it. All of the other guys are so crazy and/or stupid that its not a contest.
So its a waste of time for him to even bother.
You guys are pretty clever.

Although it probably would work as packaging tape, wouldn't try it as tp though.

[quote name='shadowrage']Oh I get it. All of the other guys are so crazy and/or stupid that its not a contest.
So its a waste of time for him to even bother.
You guys are pretty clever.

Although it probably would work as packaging tape, wouldn't try it as tp though.[/QUOTE]

Don't be so fast. It's been proven that being crazy and/or stupid doesn't mean you can't be president. I mean, come on, now granted W didn't actually win either election, but some people did vote for him... twice. I will never figure out how anyone sat through the first four years of that presidency and went "hey, I want some more of that".

I tried to get one for free a while back to put on my supervisor's new truck but it never came in. What I did get was a ton of spam though. Tons of it. I would block someone and then someone else would start hitting me up. It was kind of cool getting emails 'From' Barack Obama though.

I hope for you guys that these aren't the same people that I tried to go through to get one...

^ This

[quote name='mietha']Don't be so fast. It's been proven that being crazy and/or stupid doesn't mean you can't be president. I mean, come on, now granted W didn't actually win either election, but some people did vote for him... twice. I will never figure out how anyone sat through the first four years of that presidency and went "hey, I want some more of that".[/QUOTE]

Lesser of the two evils, both times. I certainly hope people don't make the same mistake as they did in 2008. A person's race is not a reason to vote for them.

[quote name='Mr 0pportunity']
Lesser of the two evils, both times. I certainly hope people don't make the same mistake as they did in 2008. A person's race is not a reason to vote for them.[/QUOTE]

lol

Shouldn't this topic be on the "Politics & Controversy" board instead of the "Contests & Free Stuff" board? This is political advertising (or propaganda, depending on your political leanings).

A mod should really move this.

Thanks for the link. Lots of crazy shit in this thread. I think I'll take the more reasonable approach and use it to tape my gun to the hidden compartment inside my bible.

its funny how some people here dont like Obama but want a republican instead who wants to start a war in Iran or Syria. Hopefully a republican wins so they can send you to the war you desire in Iran and Syria.

"I hate Obama. He ruined the great economy that George W. Bush built. Now I want a Republican who will destroy the economy even more by initiating a draft and send me and fellow teenagers to die in wars in either Syria or Iran! Yay!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA thats what typical Obama haters want. too bad Obama will win regardless. period.

[quote name='Mr 0pportunity']
Lesser of the two evils, both times. I certainly hope people don't make the same mistake as they did in 2008. A person's race is not a reason to vote for them.[/QUOTE]

Rrrright...because that's why people voted for Obama...because he's black. It wouldn't have anything to do with people not wanting a Republican in office after all the shit George W. Bush did. Or because of the airhead McCain chose as a running mate simply because he was trying to get the Hilary voters (because he thought they were only for her because she was a woman).

Nope...it was just because he was black.

:roll:

[quote name='Flying Frog']its funny how some people here dont like Obama but want a republican instead who wants to start a war in Iran or Syria. Hopefully a republican wins so they can send you to the war you desire in Iran and Syria.

"I hate Obama. He ruined the great economy that George W. Bush built. Now I want a Republican who will destroy the economy even more by initiating a draft and send me and fellow teenagers to die in wars in either Syria or Iran! Yay!!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA thats what typical Obama haters want. too bad Obama will win regardless. period.[/QUOTE]

Uuuummm what? It surprises me that anyone would make such a flawed argument. Didn't both the housing crisis and the war in Iraq happen under George W. Bush, sinking the economy in the first place? The only one that balanced the budget and created prosperity in America was Clinton. Besides Obama is just trying fix the economy, even if his plans didn't really work. In reality I don't really care who wins, I will probably throw my vote away to the green party.

This thread is epic win
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

This doesn't even make any sense. Wouldn't it be made of something like thin plastic? Wouldn't that just smear crap everywhere? And are you un-pealing it first? That would be even worse.

[quote name='Mr 0pportunity']^ This

Very well said!!!!

Obama is the best president since Clinton. he will win unless he has the election stolen from him like Al Gore did. dont let them steal it from you Obama

I would use them to tape Rush Limbaugh's mouth to Mitt Romney's butt cheeks Human Centipede style. Then I would stick Newt Gingrich's head up Rush's a**. No tape required.

bread's done
Back