Free one day shipping on qualifying items when you pay with Discover card

Thanks for the heads-up! I needed a fourth Xbox controller for this upcoming weekend, and this deal will get me one for a really good price.

Great thanks
deal.jpg

I used the code yesterday, along with a promo code amazon sent me for some free vita screen protectors. So I got them free, with free overnight shipping.

Glad I could help out unfortunately I failed to scroll down and see that Immortals 3D was not included. On the bright side I got it from Best Buy for 24 and change shippied and got reward zone points and sony rewards points!

[quote name='morrodox']Valid on Mass Effect 3 standard edition but not CE. Retarded, Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I used it last night when I ordered it for the 360 CE version and it worked like a charm. It shows $9.99 discount but of course the game doesn't ship out for 8-9 days due waiting to fill. LOL.

I've been confused by this so far. Everything I've tried has given me like maybe 1/2 off any type of shipping rather than 100% off. I used it on something I think, but most stuff I'm like "eh, not worth $4 to do faster than free shipping".

bread's done
Back