Free One-Year Sub of EGM

Woo-hoo, indeed - hopefully this will push my free sub up to April 2010 :rofl:. I love the way these things stack - I didn't quite believe anyone when they said that until I got my last issue and it said "APR 09" on it.

And to think I actually paid for this thing a year or so ago!

so how do we know it worked it didnt send me an e-mail? or give me a any kind of message nice find though just like to know if im actualy gonna get it or not?

[quote name='enixidfrag']so how do we know it worked it didnt send me an e-mail? or give me a any kind of message nice find though just like to know if im actualy gonna get it or not?[/QUOTE]

You won't know until you get it. It depends on the particular offer, but I think I did this same one before (as it redirected me to a page selling game show passes), and I never heard a thing about it but on my next EGM my sub end date was bumped up a year. In fact, I may not get another year because I'm pretty sure this was the exact one I did last time - oh well, I'll see in a month or two I suppose. It was worth 2 minutes of time to see if I could get another year anyway :lol:.

[quote name='enixidfrag']so how do we know it worked it didnt send me an e-mail? or give me a any kind of message nice find though just like to know if im actualy gonna get it or not?[/quote]
I should get my first issue in a few days, I'll let you guys know. Don't worry it should be legit, the website is the official website of EGM and other magazines.

[quote name='musha666']April 2010 if this works=-)[/quote]
Like stackable? I don't exactly know what that means. Like for example if you register EGM websites all in one day your subscription will be more than a year?

[quote name='Littlefields']Like stackable? I don't exactly know what that means. Like for example if you register EGM websites all in one day your subscription will be more than a year?[/QUOTE]

Funny, mine is April 2010 also (if this works).

Yes, the free offers (and any you've paid for) should be stackable. I've done the EGM one, I guess, 4 times over the past few months (since April I suppose). You can only do each offer once, but these things come along frequently and if you keep doing them, they tend to stack (though others have reported getting multiple magazines sent each month instead). Just make sure you enter the same info each time (exact name/address). if you end up getting multiples you can probably clear it up by calling.

[quote name='io']You won't know until you get it. It depends on the particular offer, but I think I did this same one before (as it redirected me to a page selling game show passes), and I never heard a thing about it but on my next EGM my sub end date was bumped up a year. In fact, I may not get another year because I'm pretty sure this was the exact one I did last time - oh well, I'll see in a month or two I suppose. It was worth 2 minutes of time to see if I could get another year anyway :lol:.[/quote]

great thanx i was just making sure :D time for prison break season 2 premiere :bouncy:

[quote name='io']Funny, mine is April 2010 also (if this works).

Yes, the free offers (and any you've paid for) should be stackable. I've done the EGM one, I guess, 4 times over the past few months (since April I suppose). You can only do each offer once, but these things come along frequently and if you keep doing them, they tend to stack (though others have reported getting multiple magazines sent each month instead). Just make sure you enter the same info each time (exact name/address). if you end up getting multiples you can probably clear it up by calling.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up. Sweet, if only I can find more. :D

[quote name='Littlefields']Thanks for the heads up. Sweet, if only I can find more. :D[/quote]
yea anyone got links to any others :D

I think I already signed up for this one, but thanks anyway.

I believe my EGM subscription will expire into 2014? I bet EGM won't even be around for that long.

[quote name='ajh2298']As of this month my EGM address sticker says I am good till the year of 2022, can anybody beat that.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap. I believe "NO" would be the answer the that :rofl:

Though I've signed up for a few the last week - I'll have to see what year I'm bumped to now as I've entirely lost track. I wish more OPM would come along - that July 2007 expiration seems right around the corner compared to my EGM!

bread's done
Back