Free Online RPG

You can't complain when something is free. I never said it was the best game in the world. I only said it might be pretty fun for someone who is interested in playing a game from any computer (like from work.)

[quote name='Phantom1219']The only reason I use a referral link is because you get more Attack Points if someone signs up under your link. Attack points are crucial in this game so sign up please! Thanks![/QUOTE]

So...it's a MMORPG with MLM (Multi Level Marketing) elements???

Sounds about as much fun as Amway...

[quote name='m6oo']So...it's a MMORPG with MLM (Multi Level Marketing) elements???

Sounds about as much fun as Amway...[/QUOTE]

Just take a look and if you like what you see sign up. It's a free online game...that's all. You don't get any email because you don't need to input any of that info. All you need to put in is a username and password. Then you can play all you want. If you don't believe me CHECK IT OUT. Sorry for being a little rude but you don't have to bash a free game. If you don't like it feel free to comment, but you don't need to be make it sound like something its not. Also, feel free to comment if you do like it. This concludes my rant. Later.

bread's done
Back