Free OnLive game for early subscribers

apathylad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I subscribed after they announced there will no longer be a monthly subscription for the service, and I received a free promo code about an hour ago for a free game. I managed to buy Borderlands: GOTY edition (normally sold for $49.99). I know many users aren't fond of OnLive, but free is free.

We’re saying thanks
with a FREE Game!

As a token of our appreciation for being with us from the beginning, we’re offering Founding Members who have purchased one or more games a promo code for another free game of your choice!*

Just purchase a PlayPass for any game on the OnLive Game Service by Tuesday, November 30, and enter the promo code below on check-out. Remember, this is a single use code and is for qualifying members only.

*Only PlayPass purchases made through November 23, 2010, 11:59 PM PST (the “Qualifying Date”) are considered in qualifying for this promotion. OnLive members who have purchased one or more PlayPasses by the Qualifying Date will receive this email with a promo code for a free Full PlayPass that must be used by November 30, 2010, 11:59 PM PST while connected to the OnLive Game Service. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS. OnLive is not responsible for any inability to take advantage of these offers. Offers only valid within the contiguous United States. PlayPass promo codes and purchases are not transferable and are available only for the OnLive Game System, PC and Mac® platforms. No cash value. This is a special, limited-time offer. For more details go to onlive.com.

bread's done
Back