Free Onlive System with Pro Evo Soccer 2012 Pre-Order ($39.99)

acsguitar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Onlive with another great deal.

Pre-Order Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 for $39.99 (or 27.99 if you have a playpass) and get a Free Onlive Console and Controller (the old controller I believe).

http://www.onlive.com/games/details...nternal=featuredgames_box_art#&type=bragclips

Great Deal considering the Consoles sell for around 50 bucks on Ebay.

Pro Evo IMO as a non Soccer junkie (but someone who enjoys it probably more then most americans) is a very fun soccer game.

I did a search hope this wasn't posted

BTW if you are going to do this it only makes sense to sign up for the $9.99 a month playpass to get all those games and the discount on the Game. Its cheaper then buying the game without the Playpass

Hmm, I don't know how useful that old controller is going to be. I mean it works for the micro console, but if you ever want to use the app for tablets or some of the new Smart TVs that are going to be coming out you'll have to buy the newer controller.

Since the new universal controller, to my understanding, will still work with the microconsole as well as with tablets and other devices it would make more sense to me if they just phased out the old controller completely and made sure everyone got the new ones.

[quote name='Motoki']Hmm, I don't know how useful that old controller is going to be. I mean it works for the micro console, but if you ever want to use the app for tablets or some of the new Smart TVs that are going to be coming out you'll have to buy the newer controller.

Since the new universal controller, to my understanding, will still work with the microconsole as well as with tablets and other devices it would make more sense to me if they just phased out the old controller completely and made sure everyone got the new ones.[/QUOTE]

True...I suspect you could sell this combo though and then use the money to buy the new controller. I am only ASSUMING its the old controller though

[quote name='Gabrius']No thanks, I'm waiting for the Phantom myself.[/QUOTE]

I think that joke went out years ago.

Also 40 dollars for poor service seems a bit much. If 25 up 25 down gets shoddy performance with Onlive, that's not saying too much good about Onlive especially when four people could watch HD or multiplayer game at the same time without any lag or drop of frame.

[quote name='nadohawk']I think that joke went out years ago.

Also 40 dollars for poor service seems a bit much. If 25 up 25 down gets shoddy performance with Onlive, that's not saying too much good about Onlive especially when four people could watch HD or multiplayer game at the same time without any lag or drop of frame.[/QUOTE]

I get great service on 12down 4 up. Oh well some great deals on there

bread's done
Back