Free Opera Browser Version 8.5

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if this has been posted already (didn't search), but here it is. Just go to either their main site or download.com (or wherever you go to download things) and pick it up. It just became totally free without any registration like the last time, that's how I had to do mine by registering it. Great browser, but the only thing I don't like about it, which is actually more my fault, is that I can't figure out how to switch the open new tabs hot key from ctrl-n to ctrl-t like in FF.

Did you by any chance already have another 8.* installed with a valid license (from last time)? If so, it's probably using that, so there's no deal here.

[quote name='eldad9']Did you by any chance already have another 8.* installed with a valid license (from last time)? If so, it's probably using that, so there's no deal here.[/QUOTE]

I have no clue as to what you mean. If you don't believe that it is free, just go to Slickdeals.net, I just saw that it's even up there and on the front page. I was just browsing Opera today trying to figure out how to reassign hot keys/keyboard short cuts/ whatever they are called today and found out about it.

Edit:

[quote name='"dl.com"']Opera 8.5 is now free. Opera has eliminated the ad banner and license fee completely.[/quote]

And that's some more proof if you don't believe me.

Believe it or not I'm actually a paid member of Opera and even then it was worth the money. For free its one amazing browser and I highly recommend it. Its far better than Internet (Hijack)Explorer, and (I hate to say it) better than Firefox even. Try it folks, you won't regret it. :)

I still think Firefox is better. I use Oprea as my secondary browser. IE is coming out next year and should be better with all the bug fixes.

[quote name='Moxio']What makes Opera better than Firefox?[/QUOTE]

It works better if you just use it straight. However, if you are huge on extensions firefox is much, much better!!

bread's done
Back