Free OTT after rebate! Scramble an egg while its still inside its shell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']Hi OTT.

Going to hang out with a friend in a few hours, then going bowling. :lol:[/quote]

wii.. bowling?

[quote name='wubb']I'm calling shenanigans.[/QUOTE]Don't declare shenanigans on awesome stories. People want to believe.

I really, really, really want a Crown and coke right now.

Two please. :drool:

I'm really tempted to drive to a bar on my lunch break.

I think I'll make the it last longer and just go out tonight.
I'll drink it up then.

Now to think of places with drink specials tonight that are not "adult" oriented. :whistle2:k

See if cafeteria girl wants to cum come.
That's just gross sixers.
(though she probably does, the freak)

[quote name='Strell']I HAVE HAD ENOUGH S'MORISSY TALK FOR TODAYZ[/quote]

:drool:

[quote name='evanft']Morrissey songs. Listen to death metal.[/quote]
:applause:

The Strangers with Candy movie was hilarious. I mean I knew the show was awesome, but I thought I read a review that said it was kind of phoned in.

But no. It was hilarious and everyone should watch it.

I saw a whole season of Strangers with Candy with a couple girls.
One who I had never met (she was ultra hot too). Long story.

These couple of blondes got high and laughed and laughed.
I didn't partake, I never do.
So maybe that's why I thought the show was terrible.

What I'm trying to say is that Strell gets high.

I'm listening to an interview with Jimmy Fallon right now (on the Stern show) and apparently he grew up in Sugartits, NY and started his comedy career at a club there called Bananas.

[quote name='Strell']The Strangers with Candy movie was hilarious. I mean I knew the show was awesome, but I thought I read a review that said it was kind of phoned in.

But no. It was hilarious and everyone should watch it.[/quote]

Really? I've been putting off watching it, as so many reviews said it was mediocre. I liked the show, so maybe I'll go ahead and watch this.

Wow, the Wii really is the perfect system for girlfriends. I had no idea the girlfriend would like Mario Party 8 as much as she does.

Well, there are some slow parts, but some of it made my stomach hurt with laugher.

Principal Blackman and Colbert's character are hysterical. Jerri's schtick is still funny, if a bit predictable.

I just got the complete show from the DD sale, so I need to watch them all soon.

Dallow, I've never partaken, but I've wanted to for a while now, primarily for curiosity's sake.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow, the Wii really is the perfect system for girlfriends. I had no idea the girlfriend would like Mario Party 8 as much as she does.[/QUOTE]

Warioware, nigger. Warioware.

Girls love that shit.

[quote name='dallow']I saw a whole season of Strangers with Candy with a couple girls.
One who I had never met (she was ultra hot too). Long story.

These couple of blondes got high and laughed and laughed.
I didn't partake, I never do.
So maybe that's why I thought the show was terrible.

What I'm trying to say is that Strell gets high.[/quote]
What the hell? I've seen more bad taste in the OTT over the past twenty-four hours than ever before.

There's been Iron Maiden bashing, Big Lebowski hatin', and now you apparently found Strangers With Candy to be terrible. Wow.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm listening to an interview with Jimmy Fallon right now (on the Stern show) and apparently he grew up in Sugartits, NY and started his comedy career at a club there called Bananas.[/quote]
His parents live right down the street actually.
Bananas is a comedy club down in Poughkeepsie.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']His parents live right down the street actually.
[/QUOTE]

So when you try to talk to them, do they too look to the side and giggle uncontrollably, as if staring at a camera that isn't f*cking there?

Also. Admit now, peons, that S'morissy is the best name ever, and that I simply must create a picture worthy of such prestige.

[quote name='Strell']

Warioware, nigger. Warioware.

Girls love that shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got it too. We've only played Mario Party and Wii Sports together so far though.

I told my gf last night that I'll be gettin' high when I'm old and have nothing else to do but smoke up and listen to music. Until then, just alcohol for me.

[quote name='Strell']Dallow, I've never partaken, but I've wanted to for a while now, primarily for curiosity's sake.[/quote]

Really? Hm, interesting. Respect +1. (no offense if you smoke, i don't care)
I've never partaken either, and have been around it too much while I worked at Tower.

I'm more curious about 'going on a trip' and listening to my 60s records to see if I can figure some of them out.

Probably never happen though. I can't stand the idea of not being in control of myself.

Don't partake...really? ;)

:D

[quote name='Strell']So when you try to talk to them, do they too look to the side and giggle uncontrollably, as if staring at a camera that isn't f*cking there?

Also. Admit now, peons, that S'morissy is the best name ever, and that I simply must create a picture worthy of such prestige.[/quote]
When Morrissey is washed up and no one cares about him anymore (except for dallow, who will at that point have given birth to Morrissey's child through the miracle of some crazy Chinese procedure), he will do commercials for Smorz, and he shall adopt the name S'morissy.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I told my gf last night that I'll be gettin' high when I'm old and have nothing else to do but smoke up and listen to music. Until then, just alcohol for me.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like what I do!

Morning kids. Love the OTT.

Actually, some of the green stuff might make the album I'm listening to right now a little better.

Early progressive-rock band Camel's first album.
......... I was bored, but it's getting slightly better.

I do actually like the name S'Morissy.

His nickname is Moz.
So guess his Strellified nickname is S'Moz.

Holy shit.

The Cure is playing in Boston on Sept. 25 with 65daysofstatic....holy shit, I must go.

Edited after Dkeller shit on my head.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit.

The Cure are playing in Boston on Sept. 25 with 65daysofstatic....holy shit, I must go.[/QUOTE]

Would it not be "The Cure is playing..." ?

Morrissey and Robert Smith are vocal rivals and make snide remarks about each other in the press.

You know who's back I got.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']:cry:

I was excited, ya big jerk.[/QUOTE]

Well, you was a journalism major, so I figured you'd be the awesome with English grammer.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit.

The Cure is playing in Boston on Sept. 25 with 65daysofstatic....holy shit, I must go.

Edited after Dkeller shit on my head.[/quote]

fuck, I would love to see the Cure.

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, you was a journalism major, so I figured you'd be the awesome with English grammer.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I usually am, and I'm particularly grammar-Nazi-ish about stuff like that, but I was just too happy about possibly being able to see 65daysofstatic.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

STOP THAT LAUGHIN'!

*hopes someone gets that reference*

[quote name='dallow']Morrissey and Robert Smith are vocal rivals and make snide remarks about each other in the press.

You know who's back I got.[/QUOTE] Smith FTW, no contest. ;)

I want to go to Boston anyway, so this is very tempting. But I won't go. :cry:

Well, looks like I found some plastic barrels for $8. I may just drop lots of money on them instead of the 650 gallon water tank. Anyway, off to class. Then to work. Then I'll apply to the 8 co-op jobs I have selected!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Smith FTW, no contest. ;)

I want to go to Boston anyway, so this is very tempting. But I won't go. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Do it.

You really should.

The Cure and 65daysofstatic.

C'mon now, subwaysamich.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']STOP THAT LAUGHIN'!

*hopes someone gets that reference*[/quote]My guess is that it's from the Weasels from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back