Free Overnight Shipping on Madden 2006 at Gamestop

Maxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I checked to see if this was posted and didn't see it, I got this in my e-mail from Gamestop.

Receive FREE Overnight Shipping on Madden NFL 2006 when you use Coupon Code: MADDEN06 (See below for coupon details)

Your Life Changes in August! For 16 years, Madden NFL football has been the definitive gridiron video game experience. With enhancements to the passing game, defensive improvements and expanded online options, Madden NFL 06 takes you onto the field and into the locker room like never before. For more information or to order your copy click here!

Coupon Details: Must use coupon at checkout where prompted and click "ACTIVATE". Limited time offer. One discount per customer. Continental U.S. customers only.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Source..?[/QUOTE]

Since the link links back to gamestop.com, i'm going to say Toys R Us :dunce:

[quote name='chaarlieee']Source..?[/QUOTE]
I received the e-mail from Gamestop.com . I just pre-ordered it and it worked fine.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Edit: Didn't see the link at first. Gamestop.com[/QUOTE]
Yep my bad, I edited the post to make it stand out more now. I just pre-ordered it for PSP.

Sucks that there are a bunch of preorder deals now... anyone know if they're giving away the free Fantasy Footbal Commissioner Service if you have it reserved in-store?

[quote name='MaXx']Yep my bad, I edited the post to make it stand out more now. I just pre-ordered it for PSP.[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the graphics for the PSP version?! Ridiculous!

I've seen the graphics, they don't look that great but it is early in development and as long as the game plays smoothly and it's good i'll be happy. I can always cancel the pre-order if I hear that the game blows.

bread's done
Back