Free overnight shipping on Red Dead Redemption or 15% off in-stock games at GS

Draknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Though I know this isn't that great of a deal .

It does make it better that you can stack those extra $10 credits and free shipping via SAVER.

I tried it out and got 3D dot heroes for $26 and change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip about stacking $10 coupons - I might end up picking 3D dot heroes as well or I'll just wait to spend my credit on a used game for 25% off with purchase of red dead (weekly e-mail coupon)

Maybe he means the original Red Dead Revolver? Why they'd give free shipping on that IDK...maybe celebration of the sequel?

I can't check because thee link won't work for me.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Thanks for the tip about stacking $10 coupons - I might end up picking 3D dot heroes as well or I'll just wait to spend my credit on a used game for 25% off with purchase of red dead (weekly e-mail coupon)[/QUOTE]

That "weekly e-mail coupon" is in-store only.

[quote name='dino88']That "weekly e-mail coupon" is in-store only.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know store credit does work both in store and online you know haha :)

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Yes I know store credit does work both in store and online you know haha :)[/QUOTE]
I thought you were talking about using it with the $10 credit.

if anyone ordered red dead redemption, in the order history page does it call the product just "RED DEAD REDEMPTION" or does it include special edition. Because mine doesn't say special edition on the page.

[quote name='fakeemailwps']if anyone ordered red dead redemption, in the order history page does it call the product just "RED DEAD REDEMPTION" or does it include special edition. Because mine doesn't say special edition on the page.[/QUOTE]

It just says Red Dead Redemption.

[quote name='Draknight']Sorry about that .... :oops:

I meant redemption, that that revolver.

If mods are out there would appreciate an edit.[/QUOTE]

you can edit it yourself just click on edit then click on go advanced

[quote name='kyrhon']Looks like the PS3 version will get exclusive content.[/QUOTE]It probably needs it considering its L2 and R2 to aim and fire...

I'm curious, but has anyone's game actually shipped yet? I haven't preordered anything from GS.com in a very long time, and have no idea when they usually ship out overnight packages (I assume later in the evening)?

I'm supposed to already be getting overnight shipping, but the last time I checked(bout 15 minutes ago)the online pre-order hadn't even been shipped as of yet.

So I have my doubts I'd have it here by tomorrow, so maybe I'll just up and cancel that, since I still have my in-store pre-ordered copy and I'm pretty sure I'm going to the midnight release at a nearby Gamestop tonight.

EDIT: I just tried cancelling my online pre-order and I got an error. It said I had to email them to cancel. Hopefully this doesn't mean they're shipping out my copy already.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I'm curious, but has anyone's game actually shipped yet? I haven't preordered anything from GS.com in a very long time, and have no idea when they usually ship out overnight packages (I assume later in the evening)?[/QUOTE]
Nothing as shipped for me yet. I believe their system is slow to update though.
I preordered LP2 (and promptly returned it in-store after reviews) and it took a day for the system to show it shipped. I received LP2 by Thursday, which I felt was pretty good for free shipping and 25% off.
I also have a reserved copy as backup at a B&M store. Once I receive my .com copy I'll just return it with the B&M receipt.

I called them, earlier, to see about getting the free overnight and she said my game had already been packed and "on the pallet" so the order couldn't be modified (or, presumably, cancelled). So, while it hasn't shipped yet, I guess it's in that useless state where it's not coming to met yet and but I can't stop it from leaving.

[quote name='Vader582']Nothing as shipped for me yet. I believe their system is slow to update though.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly, and I figured as much.

Thanks for the heads up guys.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I'm curious, but has anyone's game actually shipped yet? I haven't preordered anything from GS.com in a very long time, and have no idea when they usually ship out overnight packages (I assume later in the evening)?[/QUOTE]

One of my copies is showing as "Shipped", but there is no tracking number yet.

fuck. My online copy is showing as SHIPPED now too. It was still showing as 'shipping 5/18 about 10 minutes ago.

Their site is SO f'n slow to update.

But hopefully the shipping from the website this time will be faster than my copy of LBP GOTY(which is out in Hawaii now instead of heading EAST to PA:roll:).

But that's not GS' fault, it's the fuckin' stupid USPS shipping routes.

I checked my RDR preorder and says ships on the 18th with overnight. So i take it they will ship them tomorrow for delivery on the 19th i guess. It says that info on my order checkup. The game listing also did not mention it comes with the exclusive gamestop preorder bonus stuff..

EDIT: What carrier do they use for overnight shipping? I thought they used fedex i hope not usps cause then i will have to wait an extra day. The packages from usps go to my building office. God i hate apartment buildings just for this type of thing. It will delay me playing it for another day if it comes usps.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I checked my RDR preorder and says ships on the 18th with overnight. So i take it they will ship them tomorrow for delivery on the 19th i guess. It says that info on my order checkup. The game listing also did not mention it comes with the exclusive gamestop preorder bonus stuff..

EDIT: What carrier do they use for overnight shipping? I thought they used fedex i hope not usps cause then i will have to wait an extra day. The packages from usps go to my building office. God i hate apartment buildings just for this type of thing. It will delay me playing it for another day if it comes usps.[/QUOTE]

Mine says it shipped.:cry: So hopefully on Weds I can return the copy from the website to the same store I'm getting my other copy from tonight at the midnight release.;)

Of course, it's gonna irk me to not be able to play it till tomorrow night, but soon as I get home from the midnight release I gotta get to bed.:whistle2:# Damned primary election.:bomb: But at least I'm making $$$ tomorrow for going 'hi what's your name, sign here' for 12-13 hours.

I called earlier today asking about getting mine overnight for free but the guy told me it was too late.

My order with free overnight shipping finally shipped yesterday but by GROUND shipping.

I expected delivery today but now have to wait extra days :bomb:

Just came home and the game was sitting on my steps. :) Got it shipped overnight for free by Gamestop. I guess every retailer with extras came with their special sleeves because mine lists all the Gamestop extras. A bit disappointed that the soundtrack is a digital copy and hugely disappointed that it did not come with a deck of cards that everybody's been talking about.

bread's done
Back