Free Pancake Day at I-Hop

[quote name='sippycupz']How crowded was it? Was it like a Denny's free Grand Slam Breakfast or Oprah-powered free KFC chicken where it will turn into a chaotic concrete jungle a la http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hbka8A2yD0&feature=related?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't bad at all, plenty of parking spots, no wait to sit down and only waited about 10 mins for our pancakes (which were glorious). We went at 10am though it might differ based on time.

To the person talking about the all you can eat...enjoy diabetes :) heard its a bitch
jk but all you can eat pancakes could be a disaster

[quote name='sippycupz']Nice. If you go with two people do you just get the one free stack or do you both get it free?[/QUOTE]

both!!

Last year, my mother, brother, and I went- and all got free pancakes. We each gave a dollar tip and donation (3 and 3). The wait though, SUCKED. We went at 6-7PM, and waited 45 mins!

[quote name='xDarkElement']i went and they REQUIRED a 3$ donation, so we left.[/QUOTE]
You can't require a donation... >_< Then you're just paying and therefore that payment must be taxed, go complain to teh guvahment!!

bread's done
Back