Free Papa John's Pizza (Super Bowl Coin Toss) *Use your coupon code by 3/10

[quote name='slidecage']now waiting for the people who did 1000 account to sell the codes like last promo they ran[/QUOTE]

i'm surprised they don't even monitor that

Bah. I wanted to play the game fairly and went with tails. Probably for the best, anyway, as I've eaten more Papa John's than anyone should have in their lifetime already.

I just can't resist that garlic sauce, dude. It's amazing. Well, the taste, at least. The aftertaste, not so much.

My last pizza was pretty badly burnt, too, so maybe they're trying to tell me to stop eating it.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I seem to recall last year they gave everyone a pizza anyway[/QUOTE]

Because everyone voted and they picked top vote which was Heads. Only Papa Johns Members got the Free Pizza + 2 liter they changed it up this year.

They have no problem spamming 50% off but when it comes to the free pizza emails, those are nowhere to be found.

I haven't received mine either but
If you voted HEADS and won,
an email with a code will be delivered by
Midnight PST Tonight, Monday, Feb. 4
to the email address you provided when you voted.

technically midnight, monday feb 4th already passed.

if only papa john learned to understand a clock.

i wonder if they will crack down like last year one per household even if you buy the codes... last year i went got my free pizza went back 3 days later dude goes you already got your free pizza and tossed it in the trash.... I could of cried

MY PIZZA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='slidecage']i wonder if they will crack down like last year one per household even if you buy the codes... last year i went got my free pizza went back 3 days later dude goes you already got your free pizza and tossed it in the trash.... I could of cried

MY PIZZA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

That's pretty messed up actually.

When I first did it I went with heads, then decided last minute I should try another email with tails just in case. This gave me more faith in guessing skillz :lol:. Email says it's not valid until the 7th, sucks since I planned on eating it tomorrow. I guess it's karma for playing both sides...

I was just about to use my code, but it turns out our local Papa Johns just closed a week or two ago. Guess that means no free pizza for me. If anybody is interested I'll sell my code for $1.50. Also sorry for posting this in the contest thread, I just don't think there's a pizza trading thread I can post it in.

[quote name='ohram']I was just about to use my code, but it turns out our local Papa Johns just closed a week or two ago. Guess that means no free pizza for me. If anybody is interested I'll sell my code for $1.50. Also sorry for posting this in the contest thread, I just don't think there's a pizza trading thread I can post it in.[/QUOTE]

Ill take it

I had papa johns for the 1st time earlier this week due to this promotion. Is it me or does the dough and cheese taste the same as dominos?

I lost so I'll make good of my promise to not eat pizza for 3 months unless I make it myself. (Trader Joes Pizza dough makes pretty decent pizzas)

[quote name='slidecage']ebay has them for around 2[/QUOTE]

Ah I'll pass... man people loaded up on these I guess I snagged one and used it last week.

I have some too I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if interested. Sell or trade is fine by me. Obviously I'm new so I would have to go first. Did some trades already here, nice forum. :)

[quote name='me']I have some codes of these that I'm looking to get rid of. PM me if interested. Sell or trade is fine by me. Obviously I'm new so I would have to go first[/quote]
Just going to quote myself as a bump since I have many of these left and I can't make my own thread. :p

bread's done
Back