Free Paranormal pinball table for Xbox 360(coming Oct 26)

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have seen so much chatter about the Pinball FX 2 tables, so I just want to let everyone know. If you have'nt downloaded the Pinball FX Hub yet you will need to to download a free Paranormal pinball table which will come with most likely 3 attainable achievements. It will be available Oct 26-Nov 1. Now for clarification this is a free table not a trail table and I know when you download the hub it says free game . Its not the tables cost 240 points each or bundled 800 points a pop. So don't miss out to get a free table for your Xbox360.

I know I posted this a little early but I can already here cags saying how they missed out they never heard about it!!!!

I personally own 7 tables and I'm not a pinball diehard but its worth a look and it'll give you at least an hour or more of game time!

Last edited by a moderator:
"So don't miss out to get a free table for your Xbox360."

ok so the table is free, but what about the chairs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Sorry if it was posted[/QUOTE]

It didn't get it's own thread in the free stuff forum which is the correct place for it. There's no reason to apologize. Anyone who calls out a poster for putting a freebie in the free stuff forum is an idiot.

There are a ton of people in the deals forum who claim to love freebies but are far too lazy to click their mouse a couple of times and come in here. I don't have a problem with freebies getting posted there as well, but they don't know what they're missing. fuck them, because they probably wouldn't contribute anyway so it just gives us better odds for the contests.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']Bump- knowledge is power!!!!(whatever cartoon use to say that)[/QUOTE]

Probably GI Joe.
Also "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle". What I want to know is, what is the other half?

OFF-TOPIC:

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']I still never heard of knowledge is power Francis bacon?[/QUOTE]

Francis Bacon is the person who is originally quoted as saying "Knowledge is power". Read the Wikipedia article on him if you'd like to know more.

Yesh! Finally able to play another table besides the Street Fighter 2 table.

Man, I LOVES ME SOME FREE STUFF ON GAMING SYSTEMS!!!!

Thanks again for the heads up and hope all that have the Pinball FX2 get this.

Thanks for the heads up, I need to get a couple of these pinballl games/tables.

Many of us probably know the phrase primarily from this guy
knowledge-is-power.jpg

[quote name='r3dreck']Any chevos with the table?[/QUOTE]

Yes. There are three chevos for this table to earn. Also for those who did not had any tables before; in this game- it makes unlockable gamerpics and avatar awards possible.

Huzzah, got 27 mil score
Not a terribly hard table, kickbacks are practically worthless since ball never goes down the sides, and double skill shots are REALLY easy, it's the same spot every time.

Multiball is a bitch to get to though...
got one achievement from it for jersey devil.

Overall a good table, then again most of the tables in this game are

I got like 79th place last night. Guess my pinball skills aren't up to snuff.
This is my first table and it seems cool. I thought it would be more about ghosts, but I guess it's supposed to be more about paranormal creatures like Nessy and the chupacabra.

I got 40 Mil last night getting the achievements. The ghost in the attic one was a pain in the ass to get, the others are pretty easy. I wasn't planning on buying the other tables, but this one was pretty fun, so I might consider it in the future. All the same, I'd like to get the avatar awards with just this table.

Anyone have a high Super score? Your wizard score increases by adding your friend's super scores, maybe a bunch of us could add each other for the awards.

It wont let me download it. Keeps giving me an error.
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Try again later
Status code: 807B01F7

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']I got 40 Mil last night getting the achievements. The ghost in the attic one was a pain in the ass to get, the others are pretty easy. I wasn't planning on buying the other tables, but this one was pretty fun, so I might consider it in the future. All the same, I'd like to get the avatar awards with just this table.

Anyone have a high Super score? Your wizard score increases by adding your friend's super scores, maybe a bunch of us could add each other for the awards.[/QUOTE]

Go on the leader board and send friend requests, thats what I did awhile ago

[quote name='Ness3']It wont let me download it. Keeps giving me an error.
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Try again later
Status code: 807B01F7[/QUOTE]

Try downloading it off xbox.com and then when you turn your xbox on you should have it

Alright folks anyone who hasnt downloaded it, time is running out. I know Im going to see threads and comments how people never knew about it!!!!! Happy Halloween

bread's done
Back