Free Paranorman Avatar Prop on US Dashboard

Double O Slevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
The title says it all. Find the Paranorman ad tile on US dashboard, then download the prop. Also enter the sweeps for a trip to Orlando, FL. Enjoy!

Just a heads up, I'm not sure if its available to other regions or if the two controller trick works.

This is the prop you'll get.
thumblg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I am thinking people with the new dashboard cant get this? All my ad spots are for Fun Labs. Even when I keep refreshing.

[quote name='musha666']Hm, I am thinking people with the new dashboard cant get this? All my ad spots are for Fun Labs. Even when I keep refreshing.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. You might have to keep refreshing, or wait till the new dashboard gets updated later in the day. Best of luck.

[quote name='musha666']Hm, I am thinking people with the new dashboard cant get this? All my ad spots are for Fun Labs. Even when I keep refreshing.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, not seeing anything either.

I got the theme but didn't see the prop... have the new update and not sure if I got that before the update or not.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to to sign-up for the beta in time, so I couldn't tell you guys, sorry. I'm sure it will be be there soon enough. If it's like the Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter promo, it will be there for awhile.

[quote name='SithFord']Thanks Antarael I'll keep that in mind. And why can't MS just make that a downloadable link lol[/QUOTE]

because you wouldn't click all the ads lol

[quote name='garrett007']Thanks! I got it on one of my xboxes that did not have the beta[/QUOTE]

Same here I found it right away on my one without. Thanks OP.

Thanks for sharing OP, love stuff for my Avatar. Can confirm 2nd controller method works for USA & CANADA accounts, not UK accounts.

I have one tab with differing ads, but it hasn't shown up in like 20 or so minutes of refreshing.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']The title says it all. Find the Paranorman ad tile on US dashboard, then download the prop. Also enter the sweeps for a trip to Orlando, FL. Enjoy!

Just a heads up, I'm not sure if its available to other regions or if the two controller trick works.

This is the prop you'll get.
thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]

Got one, thanks.

If you're in the Beta it seems you wont be able to see them, have a couple friends saying the same. Not sure if the console registered wont work though. I had to log in on my wifes GT on our second XBox, that I had not updated. Then did controller trick to switch profiles.
I tried refreshing the dash on just my profile alone & either saw Kinect fun labs, Just an avatar tile, or games that use Famestar (wreckateer, FHP, or WoK). When I signed out & signed back in on hers it was on the first ad that popped up. :roll:

[quote name='Grunty']All my ad spaces are filled with generic avatars that when clicked do nothing. :/[/QUOTE]
Same, wtf

[quote name='Grunty']All my ad spaces are filled with generic avatars that when clicked do nothing. :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BlazeP']Same, wtf[/QUOTE]

I assume you are in the beta. That is probably why you are not seeing the ads.

You'll have find someone who doesn't have the new dashboard beta and have them pull up the ad on their console. Then when they are in that ad, you will need to log into your profile on their console. Log off of their profile and then you should be able to download the avatar item for your profile.

I spent about 30 mins trying this and have yet to see it. It would also be great if the ad on the home page would change instead of always showing an ad for Total Recall.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Thanks for sharing OP, love stuff for my Avatar. Can confirm 2nd controller method works for USA & CANADA accounts, not UK accounts.[/QUOTE]

What's the 2nd controller method?

[quote name='299']without beta[/QUOTE]

dang nab it... anyone able to figure out how to get this with the beta? I signed on with a extra GT I had and it still shows the beta dash.

same no future ones to.....

if you're on new beta dash you cannot get this. you can do the 2nd control trick *IF YOU HAVE A SECONDARY XBOX*

use 2nd xbox to sign in another profile. fid the ad. once you do, click it and then wait until you get the screen saying click here to get free avatar prop. use a 2nd contrl to sign on your MAIN profile. then click the link to download the free prop.

after it is downloaded go back to your fist/main console and sign in. they go to download history and re-download the prop.

now you will have the prop on your main account on your console using the beta dashboard.

I can confirm that it's still available. Downloaded it today, although I had to cycle through ads for about 40minutes before it showed up. I am not on beta.

bread's done
Back