Free PAX '09 and Beatles: Rock Band avatar items

I sent him an email. I hope I get a code! Thanks a bunch for the heads up!

I accidently deleted my other post so..
EDIT: I'm guessing he is just randomly choosing emails instead of going by the arrival time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='abouttandoutt']Got a Code :D thanks OP for the heads-up[/QUOTE]

Wha?! I definitely e-mailed that guy when there were only like 2 posts in this thread. How'd I not get one?

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Wha?! I definitely e-mailed that guy when there were only like 2 posts in this thread. How'd I not get one?[/QUOTE]
I sent him the email but just didn't post heres some of the email

I do have PAX 2009 shirts for your avatar along with a Beatles Rock Band
shirt. I don't have any PAX East codes though. Thanks for visiting
TotallyGN!

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Wha?! I definitely e-mailed that guy when there were only like 2 posts in this thread. How'd I not get one?[/QUOTE] I'm guessing he is just randomly choosing emails instead of going by the arrival time.

[quote name='Revixe06']I'm guessing he is just randomly choosing emails instead of going by the arrival time.[/QUOTE]
i sent it at 7:37

lol, I forgot to mention that all thanks goes to Seraph Xii over at x360a.org for mentioning this in one of the threads we both happen to be active in :p

Check XXLGaming.com forums to guys. This guy is a Microsoft Xbox MVP and seems to get lots of stuff to give away. Or it sounds like it anyhow. He says he has a handful of PAX 09 shirt codes. I can't post a link because I am new, but hopefully one of you guys can.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='I am Cheapo']Check XXLGaming.com forums to guys. This guy is a Microsoft Xbox MVP and seems to get lots of stuff to give away. Or it sounds like it anyhow. He says he has a handful of PAX 09 shirt codes. I can't post a link because I am knew, but hopefully one of you guys can.[/QUOTE]

Is this it?

http://xxlgaming.com/theforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3568

Yes, Maki. Thank you for posting the link. I just posted over at XXL and CrazyCougar sent me a code right away. So it is legit. Only thing is you must register for the site as a member and use your gamertag like I did not do accidentally. It looks better when you post.

Sure. I PMed CrazyCougar and he said he was talking with the Major Nelson podcast team about getting more hoody codes to giveaway. Whatever that means, I am not sure. I assume he knows them?

Code Redeemed

You have successfully redeemed a code for: PAX 2009 Tee. It has been added to your download queue.
If you have an additional code to redeem please enter it above.

Hopefully next I can get a hoodie code.

He didn't have any Pax left but he sent me a beatles one. (which i already have)

Male Avatar - Beatles Rock Band Tshirt

DT3FG-V4PH7-7JWJC-DVVV6-87J7M

if someone uses it post, so we know if the code works

Unfortunately we don’t have any more codes for male avatars at this time.
We had some earlier today however I have received a couple hundred emails
over the past two days which have exhausted my supply. Be sure to keep
your eye on TotallyGN.com because you never know what we will give away
next. Sometimes it is just codes and every once in a while it might be an
actual game. I will be attempting to get some codes at E3 to give away
(if Microsoft is distributing codes) and then of course there is PAX Prime
2010 in September where we will be trying to get some more codes for
avatars. Thanks for visiting the site and have a great day!

Oh well maybe next time.

bread's done
Back