FREE PC Call of Duty 5 PC Beta Code

deltachaosx

CAG Veteran
i will give it to the first person who can figure out this problem lol (actually you will figure it out yourself)
Rules:

1. the Beta Code will be the answer to the problem if done correctly
  2. i will be using numbers as well as letters, ie. to add or subtract letters, take the value of the letter in the order on the alphabet and add/subtract to find another number which also represents a number of a letter in the alphabet... Z=26, Q=17, 26-17=9, I=9, Z-Q=I
  3. each set of parentheses is 1 alphanumeric character
  4. each segment of the beta code is separated by a space (total 5 segments)
  5. if you want something...you gotta work for it!!!
ok here it is:
(11-4)(R-A)(81/9)(E-B)------------------Segment 1
(16-20+8)(Z-E)(1+2)(A+B)--------------Segment 2
(J+J)(I+K)(F+J)(H-G)--------------------Segment 3
(G-B)(4+5)(T-J)(S-B)-------------------Segment 4
(111-105)(45/5)(5-1+5-3)(3-3+5-2)-----Segment 5

GO!!!!!!!!!!:D and Good Luck!

true...but it will take a while for you to get it...i signed up on that website a while ago, and they only started sending me beta codes for cod5, not cod4 so im not sure people will get the beta codes right away...they may have to wait or solve a simple math problem and get it in 5 minutes...your choice!

I have 2 pc and one for xbox 360. Pm if your interested. I don't want some lurker to take it. I wonder what so hard about creating an account at official website? Don't make me create 50 accounts for all you lazy asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deltachaosx']i will give it to the first person who can figure out this problem lol (actually you will figure it out yourself)
Rules:

1. the Beta Code will be the answer to the problem if done correctly
  2. i will be using numbers as well as letters, ie. to add or subtract letters, take the value of the letter in the order on the alphabet and add/subtract to find another number which also represents a number of a letter in the alphabet... Z=26, Q=17, 26-17=9, I=9, Z-Q=I
  3. each set of parentheses is 1 alphanumeric character
  4. each segment of the beta code is separated by a space (total 5 segments)
  5. if you want something...you gotta work for it!!!
ok here it is:
(11-4)(R-A)(81/9)(E-B)------------------Segment 1 (7 18 9 3)
(16-20+8)(Z-E)(1+2)(A+B)--------------Segment 2 (4 21 3 3)
(J+J)(I+K)(F+J)(H-G)--------------------Segment 3 (20 19 15 1)
(G-B)(4+5)(T-J)(S-B)-------------------Segment 4 (5 9 10 17)
(111-105)(45/5)(5-1+5-3)(3-3+5-2)-----Segment 5

GO!!!!!!!!!!:D and Good Luck![/quote] the answers I got are next to where it says segment 1, segment 2 and so on. Hope I got them right

bread's done
Back