Free Peggle Extreme on STEAM

awesome, my girlfriend has sunk tens of hours into peggle and nights, she'll be psyched to try this one

thanks

I love peggle, so I downloaded this right away. I recommend getting the $5 full version for the ipod, if you have a compatible one. Best $5 I've spent on gaming in a long, long time.

I went to 'My Games' in Steam to double-check that the Peggle I got with the Orange Box was Peggle Extreme and then I notice that it has disappeared from my game list. It was on my uninstalled list and now I can't download it without installing it! :bomb:

I am running on a pretty weak computer on Vista. I am afraid that if I install Steam, my computer will decrease in stability and speed. If I get it, I am only going to use it for Peggle if I install it. Should I install it?

Steam only has to run when you're running a game that needs Steam. By default it puts something in your tray but you can easily turn it off.

[quote name='Hunter and friends']I love peggle, so I downloaded this right away. I recommend getting the $5 full version for the ipod, if you have a compatible one. Best $5 I've spent on gaming in a long, long time.[/quote]
seconded...I originally got this with OB and only tried it because I got really bored one day but Peggle is one of the most fun games I have played in awhile. I play it on my ipod almost every day

[quote name='dallen']seconded...I originally got this with OB and only tried it because I got really bored one day but Peggle is one of the most fun games I have played in awhile. I play it on my ipod almost every day[/QUOTE]

I agree, the ipod is a great way to play peggle.

[quote name='handisnacks']Holy christ what a dumb game. Glad it was free, thankfully.

I'll take tetris any day over these modern idiot games.[/QUOTE]

You have no soul. And I adore Tetris, but Peggle is a totally different, and very fun beast.

I think the GLAdos inclusion in Peggle:Extreme is absolutely awesome. For fans of Peggle and the Orange Box, this short game is funny and clever.

Thanks, OP. Glad I grabbed a copy before this became "OoS".

redneck.jpg

"Dang, Jolly, yer stoopud! They ain't NEVER gunna run out! Everytime sommon loads down a copy, they jess have thurr c'mputers make anuther one! Like a chick'n keeps makin' eggs! Silly Jolly!"

I'm late the party. I just d/l'd it tonight. About 2 hours later, I've completed the 10 levels + 5 bonus challenges. Great game, I'm looking into getting more now.

I keep hearing the iPod version is good, so I'll assume the DS version coming in the next few months will probably be worth getting as well? I just couldn't imagine playing it on such a small screen...

[quote name='Vegan']Peggle Extreme is what got me to buy Peggle. Twice.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Bought Nights for $10 and then picked up deluxe for $5 during steam's sale. Need...more...peggle... Well, and Puzzle Quest too, but... fucking Neopets puzzle adventure, my ass.

I just downloaded and played through this. I have to say I don't get what the fascination with Peggle is; it's way too much chance for my tastes.

[quote name='mkelehan']I just downloaded and played through this. I have to say I don't get what the fascination with Peggle is; it's way too much chance for my tastes.[/QUOTE]

There IS the skill involved in timing your shots right.

Go look on YouTube.

[quote name='mkelehan']I just downloaded and played through this. I have to say I don't get what the fascination with Peggle is; it's way too much chance for my tastes.[/quote]

People play Pachinko for hours on end, and all you do in that is hold down a button and watch the balls drop.

bread's done
Back