FREE Pepsi Max Avatar T.shirt

tried it and it wont work on silver accounts, it asks for you to upgrade to gold

anyone have an extra gold code from the m&m thing i can use? lol but seriously

[quote name='tokyostomp']tried it and it wont work on silver accounts, it asks for you to upgrade to gold[/QUOTE]

I have to have Gold for playing game? Or game won't show up with person using silver account? I got the gamer pic and theme with my silver account.

You don't need a gold account. I was able to get it using a UK silver account.

I wasn't able to get it downloaded using my US account though. It gave some error when I tried to download.

[quote name='CodeTrader']You don't need a gold account. I was able to get it using a UK silver account.

I wasn't able to get it downloaded using my US account though. It gave some error when I tried to download.[/QUOTE]

Finally the game did show up on my dashboard. Played it and tried to unlock the female shirt, didn't press correct "X" button to download. Now the ad never came back for me to replay again correctly.

CodeTrader, is there a refresh method to try and force the Pepsi ad to my dash? Suggestions? The female shirt is better looking than male one, IMO.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Finally the game did show up on my dashboard. Played it and tried to unlock the female shirt, didn't press correct "X" button to download. Now the ad never came back for me to replay again correctly.

CodeTrader, is there a refresh method to try and force the Pepsi ad to my dash? Suggestions? The female shirt is better looking than male one, IMO.
[/QUOTE]

you could try clearing your system cache.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Finally the game did show up on my dashboard. Played it and tried to unlock the female shirt, didn't press correct "X" button to download. Now the ad never came back for me to replay again correctly.

[/QUOTE]

To refresh the dashboard press the Xbox Guide button on your controller and then press Y.

The ad doesn't seem to come up very often. Hopefully refreshing will help. If you still can't find it, then try finding it at a later time. It took me awhile to find it. I was really hoping I could use it for my US account, but I guess not.

Yeah, I like the female one better too. The male one you can't even tell it's for Pepsi.

Male shirt: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pepsi-Max-It/00000008-f05d-7211-c316-9d4e585709e9

Female shirt: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pepsi-Max-It/00000008-bd15-12d2-c7f1-699b585709e9

CodeTrader, is there a refresh method to try and force the Pepsi ad to my dash? Suggestions? The female shirt is better looking than male one, IMO.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']you could try clearing your system cache.[/QUOTE]

Or she can try pressing the xbox logo button on the controller, and hitting Y. It will constantly reload the main dash each time you do it so one part, or another of the main dash ads will change eventually. Just keep doing that, and the ad should re-appear if it is still active. If not try the clearing the cache, and this method both in conjunction with each other.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']you could try clearing your system cache.[/QUOTE]

Clearing cache worked, Thanks. And thank you to other CAG members for info on refresh method.

7 items total you can get from playing game. 1 gamerpic, 1 avatar shirt, and 5 different themes. :applause:

[quote name='CodeTrader']To refresh the dashboard press the Xbox Guide button on your controller and then press Y.

The ad doesn't seem to come up very often. Hopefully refreshing will help. If you still can't find it, then try finding it at a later time. It took me awhile to find it. I was really hoping I could use it for my US account, but I guess not.

Yeah, I like the female one better too. The male one you can't even tell it's for Pepsi.

Male shirt: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pepsi-Max-It/00000008-f05d-7211-c316-9d4e585709e9

Female shirt: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Pepsi-Max-It/00000008-bd15-12d2-c7f1-699b585709e9[/QUOTE]

Tried the link on my German account and it didn't work. :cry:

[quote name='yamayama']Tried the link on my German account and it didn't work. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The links I provided are just to show people what the shirts look like. You won't be able to get the shirts from the links.

You will need a UK account and have to play the Pepsi Max game from the ad on the dashboard to get the shirts, themes, and gamer pic.

The avatar items will only work on UK accounts.

im from the uk. i've looked for the ad on my dashboard for a few days. cleared cache, refreshed the dashboard etc but the ad never shows up for me.

Any ideas??

Maybe my settings are set not to show ads? (if thats even possible!)

im finding it srange, knowing friends have the ad but i dont...

[quote name='Romping Cat']im from the uk. i've looked for the ad on my dashboard for a few days. cleared cache, refreshed the dashboard etc but the ad never shows up for me.

Any ideas??
[/QUOTE]

For me the Pepsi ad appear after 17:00 UK time. Before that i had no luck.

[quote name='Sath666']For me the Pepsi ad appear after 17:00 UK time. Before that i had no luck.[/QUOTE]

thats worth a try, ill try that later. thx

[quote name='Romping Cat']im from the uk. i've looked for the ad on my dashboard for a few days. cleared cache, refreshed the dashboard etc but the ad never shows up for me.

Any ideas??

Maybe my settings are set not to show ads? (if thats even possible!)

im finding it srange, knowing friends have the ad but i dont...[/QUOTE]

The ad for me was in the bottom corner of the Apps section, not on the Home section. Have you checked all the different sections? ;)

ive checked all areas of the dashboard. Changed hard drives and everything else i can think of and ive never seen it. a friend has it on his dash, so if all else fails im gonna sign in on his xbox and see if it works that way

bread's done
Back