Free "personal lubricant" samples

One of the free things i wont be gettin, im sayin my dad got the same name it be funny if he opened some lube

I'd recommend Astroglide.. very smooth, very thin and doesn't leave much of a sticky residue like some of the other lubricants (KY) do. However it does have a certain particular scent that is very noticeable.. so its probably not the best choice if you live with your parents.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd recommend Astroglide.. very smooth, very thin and doesn't leave much of a sticky residue like some of the other lubricants (KY) do. However it does have a certain particular scent that is very noticeable.. so its probably not the best choice if you live with your parents.[/quote]

LOL ... too ... much ... info!!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd recommend Astroglide.. very smooth, very thin and doesn't leave much of a sticky residue like some of the other lubricants (KY) do. However it does have a certain particular scent that is very noticeable.. so its probably not the best choice if you live with your parents.[/quote]

LOL ... too ... much ... info!![/quote]

Just a helpful review :p

[quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd recommend Astroglide.. very smooth, very thin and doesn't leave much of a sticky residue like some of the other lubricants (KY) do. However it does have a certain particular scent that is very noticeable.. so its probably not the best choice if you live with your parents.[/quote]

see kids that is experience talking listen to the older they have info that is info you need not something a textbook can tell you. ( I am being semi-serious with min sracasm). thanks

[quote name='jmcc']But what can I do for personal dryness...upstairs?[/quote]

is does say body lube so it is for the whole body um =) end of sarcasm

sheesh i bet the sample is really small, i need a coupon to buy a gallon of astroglide at costco. I need some free high quality condoms like the ones they gave out at the health center in college.

ahhh....no more dry anal....

this is a pretty funny joke freebie that you can use on any of your friends, just find out their address

i personally signed my gf's mom up for it...hehe

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='Cornfedwb']I'd recommend Astroglide.. very smooth, very thin and doesn't leave much of a sticky residue like some of the other lubricants (KY) do. However it does have a certain particular scent that is very noticeable.. so its probably not the best choice if you live with your parents.[/quote]

LOL ... too ... much ... info!![/quote]

Just a helpful review :p[/quote]

LMFAO!

Or you could sign up someone you know and not tell them about it. Imagine the surprise you would get if someone sent you a free lube sample completely unaware. :shock:

[quote name='mousin']hahhahaha, anyone ever hear of "spit" ? yea, i think everyone gots it. use it, it works, at least w/ my gf.[/quote]

I realize I'm quoting an oldass reply here.. but spit does not work nearly as well as a personal lubricant. Astroglide will give you more lubrication and last much longer than spit... not to mention spitting on your partner has never done much for me. My fiance and I keep a large pump bottle of astroglide in one of the nightstands.. the stuff is great.

Man, I got myself a free sample of this stuff like a month ago.

Thing is, it must have tore open in coming over to my house.

My mail was covered in the junk...

Had a hell of a time explaining it to my parents...

[quote name='Mack The Knife']Man, I got myself a free sample of this stuff like a month ago.

Had a hell of a time explaining it to my parents...[/quote]

Even if this is made up...hilarious.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='Mack The Knife']Man, I got myself a free sample of this stuff like a month ago.

Had a hell of a time explaining it to my parents...[/quote]

Even if this is made up...hilarious.[/quote]

Just blame the mailman. :lol:

*bump*

I signed up family members who were extremely uptight and religious for this deal, and for a little extra kick, my husband.

We got the lube sample in the mail today...imagine his surprise. "WTF is this? Where did this come from!?" Even better, there was nothing in the package stating who had signed the person up for the free samples. I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

Then he looked at the return address for the manufacturer. Coincidentally, his grandmother lives just down the street from the lube factory. He mistakenly puts 2 and 2 together="Grandma sent me some lube???"

He then calls his Grandmother...I left the room at that point to ROFLMAO is privacy. Because if I had to witness a conversation about a someone's grandmother sending them a free lube sample, I know I would blow my composure and give it all away.

Damn, I could only wish I could be there when my inlaws get their lube samples. I'm pretty sure my grouchy sister in law will mistakenly blame her husband, and beat the crap out of him for being a pervert. LMAO

[quote name='Spacepest']*bump*

I signed up family members who were extremely uptight and religious for this deal, and for a little extra kick, my husband.

We got the lube sample in the mail today...imagine his surprise. "WTF is this? Where did this come from!?" Even better, there was nothing in the package stating who had signed the person up for the free samples. I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

Then he looked at the return address for the manufacturer. Coincidentally, his grandmother lives just down the street from the lube factory. He mistakenly puts 2 and 2 together="Grandma sent me some lube???"

He then calls his Grandmother...I left the room at that point to ROFLMAO is privacy. Because if I had to witness a conversation about a someone's grandmother sending them a free lube sample, I know I would blow my composure and give it all away.

Damn, I could only wish I could be there when my inlaws get their lube samples. I'm pretty sure my grouchy sister in law will mistakenly blame her husband, and beat the crap out of him for being a pervert. LMAO[/quote]

:rofl:

fuckN' CLASSIC

[quote name='mousin']hahhahaha, anyone ever hear of "spit" ? yea, i think everyone gots it. use it, it works, at least w/ my gf.[/quote]

Thats some funny shit, I would get some lube if I was you or try fourplay.

[quote name='Spacepest']*bump*

Damn, I could only wish I could be there when my inlaws get their lube samples. I'm pretty sure my grouchy sister in law will mistakenly blame her husband, and beat the crap out of him for being a pervert. LMAO[/quote]

:notworth: :notworth:

that is a great story

[quote name='LeviathynX']Let's sign up DLF! Who wants to start? Can we put personlized messages in it?[/quote]

I realllly don't want to see or read any blogs of DLF boobs and KY/Astroglide

bread's done
Back