Free "Pieceless Puzzle" by Ceaco

menchirox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
A friend told me about this via facebook...feel free to try it out, i'll post if/when it goes through as I sent them my e-mail just now...watch the youtube video!

"Greetings from Gamewright!

Are you looking for a unique gift that is sure to elicit "Wows!" from everyone who sees it? Our parent company, Ceaco, is introducing the Pieceless Puzzle - a revolutionary new puzzle unlike anything you've ever seen before. "What exactly is a Pieceless Puzzle?" Watch this video to find out more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4YrChGyQtQ

"Get a Free Pieceless Puzzle!

You can be the first on your block to own a Pieceless Puzzle. All you have to do is help us spread the word about it through blogs, online forums, and your email network. Simply forward a link to your post or send a copy of your email, along with your name and complete mailing address (no P.O. boxes) to [email protected] Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.

Thanks as always for playing with Gamewright!"

Gamewright
a Trademark of Ceaco
70 Bridge Street
Newton, MA 02458
http://www.gamewright.com"

EDIT: 4-18-2009. Never got this :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, but that is the worst informercial I have seen in years.

"Can I show you the pieceless jigsaw puzzle?"

"*loud screeching sound* I LOVE IT!!"

I died laughing at that lady!

*Shakes head around* "I LOVE IT!!!"

LOL!

That was hilarious when they were talking about all the places you could take it and they just showed it going down the slide at the playground. Wtf?!

i dont get it.... all the pieces are connected right? so whats the point of doing the "puzzle" if every piece you need is right next to the other piece you need which is right next to the next piece you need etc..

[quote name='dank']i dont get it.... all the pieces are connected right? so whats the point of doing the "puzzle" if every piece you need is right next to the other piece you need which is right next to the next piece you need etc..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't think puzzle junkies are going to be clamoring for it more of a novelty I would say.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I died laughing at that lady!

*Shakes head around* "I LOVE IT!!!"

LOL!

That was hilarious when they were talking about all the places you could take it and they just showed it going down the slide at the playground. Wtf?![/QUOTE]

oh wow...ya...i didnt notice that the first time around ;D

bread's done
Back