FREE Pirates level kit and the costume pack for Little Big Planet *DEAD*

js1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
4188186457_82365b9397.jpg

Little Big Planet Pirates of The Caribbean DLC Will Include:
* New Gameplay features for Create: Water - Global Water Object, Scuba Gear, Bubble Machine, Water Switch*

# 5 Brand new Pirates of the Caribbean themed Levels
# 1 New costume: The Cannibal: Leg Bands, Teeth, Nose Decoration, Hair, Loincloth, Skin
# 4 new music tracks
# A new level background
# 8 Materials
# 14 Decorations
# 27 Objects
# 133 Stickers
# 11 brand new PS3 Trophies

Included in this set are of Costumes of: Captain Sack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann, Davy Jones, Tia Dalma and Captain Barbarossa. $12 VALUE!

Just PM me and they are yours! One per user. Enjoy & please give thanks!* NO MORE PM'S FOR NOW* until I go through the PM's that I already have. 3/7/10

I will update the thread when I have more to give or not enough to give out. So, watch for my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent. Crossing my fingers because my kids love playing this with me.

edit: Aww....looks like I missed out on a pirates giveaway again.

Codes are gone for now. I'm in the process of sending them. I'll try to get more of them if so I'll repost/bump this thread later.

Thank you js1. Wanted to say thanks for the code. Once I get back from my kids dance class we will have new LBP stuff to play with! Thanks a ton!

Well it has been a success so far. I have given away about 20 codes and I hope to give away more. I am NO longer taking PMs as of now.

I have received about 30 PM's or so and I am going to wait and see how many more I can get, before I open this back up. But to those who have gotten codes feel free to at least say thanks!

js1, I just got your message and redeemed my code! I can't thank you enough for this, it was a very nice gesture. It's people like you that make cheapassgamer such a great community!

bread's done
Back