FREE Pirates level kit and the costume pack for Little Big Planet *DEAD*

Thanks for the update.
I am waiting patiently. Can't wait to get a code so I can start playing LBP again!!

Thanks a ton OP. Does this include the pre made Pirates levels? The description for what I downloaded was kind of vague. One was the costume pack and the other mentions Pirates "goodies" like stickers and accessories. Just wondering, either way thanks a bunch.

I have actually gotten a response from Sony about requesting so many codes, because of all of the codes I have been asking for. :D I told them that I have just been giving them away and the response has been fantastic!

Now I'm waiting to hear back from them. BTW, I have given away as of 3/6/10 about 100 codes!! I hope I can keep this going...

Thanks a bunch js1 for the level kit I really appreciate it :D . I probably wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for your generosity.

Your generosity is greatly appreciated. My daughters favorite level is the fight against the kraken. Thanks again.

[quote name='js1']I have actually gotten a response from Sony about requesting so many codes, because of all of the codes I have been asking for. :D I told them that I have just been giving them away and the response has been fantastic!

Now I'm waiting to hear back from them. BTW, I have given away as of 3/6/10 about 100 codes!! I hope I can keep this going...[/QUOTE]

I hope so too, because I would really like a code!

bread's done
Back