Free Pokemon download at Toys R Us b&m - Nov 8-9 (Also free poster)

databuild

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Free Pokemon download at Toys R Us b&m - Nov 8-9, 12-4 pm plus bonus free Pokemon Ranger poster
Pokemon Fan News Extra!

At all toys r us stores in the US on November 8th and 9th from noon to 4:00 pm, Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl owners will be able to score a powerful Level 50 Dragonite preloaded with an amazing arsenal of moves (some of which can't be learned until after Level 50), including Outrage, Dragon Dance, Thunderbolt, and the ultimate Dragon-type move, Draco Meteor. And because you get this Dragonite at Level 50 it can enter official tournaments limited to Level 50 Pokemon! The exceptional Dragonite also comes equipped with the Yache Berry Hold Item that halves the damage inflicted by super-effective ice-type moves used against Dragonite.

As an additional bonus: a Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia poster will also be handed out during the event!

Source: Nintendo Power Magazine, Dec 2008 issue AND http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_308.xml

omg this is amazing news! This dragonite sounds godly!

Seems pretty random though... don't know why they won't release arceus instead.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']omg this is amazing news! This dragonite sounds godly!

Seems pretty random though... don't know why they won't release arceus instead.[/QUOTE]

Seriously -- not that I'm complaining about a Pokemon giveaway, but it's kind of a strange choice.

Lv.50 Dragonite? Come on! That Darkrai was amazing, but now we gotta settle on that?
Oh how I miss the GBA generation downloads. I DLed like 20 of those critters in one day at the Pokemon Centre.

Anyone know if there are requirements for obtaining Dragonite (at a certain stage in the game, have certain badges, etc)? I haven't started playing Diamond or Pearl yet, but plan to shortly.

[quote name='hobbes4444']Anyone know if there are requirements for obtaining Dragonite (at a certain stage in the game, have certain badges, etc)? I haven't started playing Diamond or Pearl yet, but plan to shortly.[/QUOTE]

All the events I've been to, you just need to get the Pokedex. I don't imagine this one will be any different.

bread's done
Back