Free Pokemon Egg Download for DS @ Toys R Us

I started playing Black again last night after being sidetracked by the 3DS, Fallout NV and Assassin's Creed. So this is good timing. Too bad I have to go into TRU to get it. Just put it on the download channel.

While I'm there I might see if I can get Epic Mickey for $15.

How far into the game do you have to get before the Mystery Gift option appears? I just picked it up yesterday and haven't actually started it yet.

[quote name='wune']A Nintendo DS™, Nintendo DSi™, Nintendo DSi XL™, or Nintendo 3DS™ system
A copy of the Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game
No more than 12 Wonder Cards in your possession

I assume that means it's not free.[/QUOTE]

I'm new to Pokemon, but didn't have a problem getting the one that came on an insert with my copy of Black. Why would this egg be any different?

[quote name='wune']No more than 12 Wonder Cards in your possession[/QUOTE]
WOAH. You can have 12 Wonder Cards in Black/White? That's amazing, since I always had the bad habit of not picking my Pokemon up right away due to the tedious nature of soft resetting for good natures and IVs.

Wonder Card is an in game term. Each special event Pokemon/egg comes with one. Once you pick that Pokemon/egg up, you can delete the Wonder Card. It's definitely free.

[quote name='Rave Child']WOAH. You can have 12 Wonder Cards in Black/White? That's amazing, since I always had the bad habit of not picking my Pokemon up right away due to the tedious nature of soft resetting for good natures and IVs.

Wonder Card is an in game term. Each special event Pokemon/egg comes with one. Once you pick that Pokemon/egg up, you can delete the Wonder Card. It's definitely free.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read that and was like, "What?!" That's crazy. Have that many Event Pokemon been released yet, even? I had possibly 8 tops on Pearl, but it's hard to count when you can only keep 2.

[quote name='wune']A Nintendo DS™, Nintendo DSi™, Nintendo DSi XL™, or Nintendo 3DS™ system
A copy of the Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version game
No more than 12 Wonder Cards in your possession

I assume that means it's not free.[/QUOTE]
WTF?
What on Earth made you think that?

would anybody be willing to trade me a Victini if i'm able to grab an extra egg? or for one of the gamestop legendary dogs? i missed the promotion for victini because im a poor college student and i only buy wired internet. tried to go to mcdonalds/barnes and nobel/starbucks and they all have log in screens, which means no ds wifi log in.

Just so people understand although you can carry more than one egg at a time I believe you can only obtain this special egg once. Once a wonder card is added to your system you cannot get a duplicate card.

EDIT: And by the look of the silhouettes the eggs will be either Pidove, Axew or Panpour.

[quote name='hoofrog']Just so people understand although you can carry more than one egg at a time I believe you can only obtain this special egg once. Once a wonder card is added to your system you cannot get a duplicate card.

EDIT: And by the look of the silhouettes the eggs will be either Pidove, Axew or Panpour.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

If it's like the Japanese release of these pokemon in 2010, they'll all have 31IVs in a few special places when they hatch too. And they all carry egg moves based off of the ones the main characters use in the television show.

It's pretty great, this pokemon be the first I EV train in White.

[quote name='Drclaw411']would anybody be willing to trade me a Victini if i'm able to grab an extra egg? or for one of the gamestop legendary dogs? i missed the promotion for victini because im a poor college student and i only buy wired internet. tried to go to mcdonalds/barnes and nobel/starbucks and they all have log in screens, which means no ds wifi log in.[/QUOTE]

You can still get Victini if you can find a wifi hotspot. The promotion ends today/tomorrow. Go! Seriously, you ought to have a friend with a wireless router or even a mobile hotspot on their phone.

Man that's my new favorite pokemon help me beat like 3 gyms with them alone I hope you get one can't wait for the egg too

[quote name='Psybuster']How far into the game do you have to get before the Mystery Gift option appears? I just picked it up yesterday and haven't actually started it yet.[/QUOTE]

You can access Mystery Gift from the main menu and download an event before even starting the game.

[quote name='hoofrog']EDIT: And by the look of the silhouettes the eggs will be either Pidove, Axew or Panpour.[/QUOTE]

It's Pansage.

[quote name='rebelmusic']Do you have to actually go in to Toys R Us for this or do you just have to use their Wi-Fi?[/QUOTE]

You might be able to pick up the wireless signal from outside. But there's no harm in going inside.

[quote name='elmetfano']wait is it seriously one a pidov...?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're based on party Pokemon of the current main characters in the anime.

[quote name='Bloomy']

Yes, they're based on party Pokemon of the current main characters in the anime.[/QUOTE]
understood but is it detailed whats unique about the sprite?

Nothing. Literally, they're just high EV Pidove, Axew, and Pansage's where they say the anime character's name at the original trainer.

That's it.

Me too...since the event is available for a little over a month I wonder if it's possible to hatch the first egg you get then come back and get another one...lol

[quote name='KingBroly']So which versions of Pokemon will I need? Just Black and White? Or everything?[/QUOTE]

Black and White only

[quote name='Psybuster']Me too...since the event is available for a little over a month I wonder if it's possible to hatch the first egg you get then come back and get another one...lol[/QUOTE]

It's 1 egg per game save. If you trade it to another game and erase the save, then you'd be able to get another.

[quote name='KingBroly']So which versions of Pokemon will I need? Just Black and White? Or everything?[/QUOTE]

Just Black and White.

omg...i thoguht it was too late for me to get my victini....i'm so happy i can try to get him still (it's still on!) i totally forgot about him as i was playing

bread's done
Back