Free Pokemon Giveaway at Gamestop (Jan 30th-Feb 14th)

CaptainKirk

Banned
In-Store Only, January 30th – February 14th – Bring your Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system and your Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl or Pokemon Platinum version game to receive this Pikachu-colored Pichu! It’s not only a special color, it also holds a secret you can unlock in the upcoming Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver versions!

The game why you are getting the free pokemon
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75770

The ad showing you
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/content/Pokemon_Pichu.pdf

A Pikachi colored Pichu? Are they not the same color already? :lol:

Nevermind, Pichu's more of a pastel yellow. Free higher saturated Pichu! Hooray!

[quote name='Shuino']Boy would I feel so cool going there and getting this :D[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it.

The nearest Gamestop is located in the heart of Downtown Newark. Plenty number of nice african american/hispanics folks who may give me an eye of doubt if i come out from there with a colored pichu. :cry:

its a damn free plushie...i shall test my manhood. :bomb:

[quote name='cRodz']Tell me about it.

The nearest Gamestop is located in the heart of Downtown Newark. Plenty number of nice african american/hispanics folks who may give me an eye of doubt if i come out from there with a colored pichu. :cry:

its a damn free plushie...i shall test my manhood. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

except you're not getting anything tangible...it's a digital download for the pokemon games.

i remember going to gamestop and/or TRU to get a special pokemon but there was an error saying something is FULL or an event card error. i cant exactly remember. anyone had that problem? if so, how do u fix that?

[quote name='CouRageouS']A Pikachi colored Pichu? Are they not the same color already? :lol:

Nevermind, Pichu's more of a pastel yellow. Free higher saturated Pichu! Hooray![/QUOTE]

I didn't even notice the difference, what a waste, now if it were a Blue Pichu...

[quote name='youruglyclone']except you're not getting anything tangible...it's a digital download for the pokemon games.[/QUOTE]
awww

its not a plushie? i wanted a plushie!

[quote name='trunks982']i remember going to gamestop and/or TRU to get a special pokemon but there was an error saying something is FULL or an event card error. i cant exactly remember. anyone had that problem? if so, how do u fix that?[/QUOTE]

Might be that you have too many Wonder Cards. You get one every time you get an event Pokemon, but you can only have 3 at a time. Once you've picked up your Pokemon from the delivery man, it's safe to delete the card. To delete a card, go to the Mystery Gift option on the main menu, and then "Check Card". From there, you can select one, then click "Trash".

As for this event -- I'll grab one for whatever it is that gets unlocked in the new game, but I'm not terribly excited. I did read somewhere that after this event, GS will be doing a Jirachi giveaway, but unless there's something special about it, I'll be passing on that one.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Remember the good old days...

when there were only 151 Pokemon...

and if you had Mewtwo you ruled all...[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']No...

it was right the first way...because EVERYONE could have Mewtwo...

Mew you had to get exclusively[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but Mew wasn't all that good.

If this like the japanese version of this pichu, it's a shiny version. Shiny because when it's released in battle it sparkles. The event it unlocks is suppose to be for gold and silver. It's like some forest you can go to with the pokewalker thing and/or in the game accessible with only this pichu.

The Pikachu Colored Pichu unlocks a Spiky-eared Pichu in SoulSilver/HeartGold.

Two free pokemons!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PR Mega X']Might be that you have too many Wonder Cards. You get one every time you get an event Pokemon, but you can only have 3 at a time. Once you've picked up your Pokemon from the delivery man, it's safe to delete the card. To delete a card, go to the Mystery Gift option on the main menu, and then "Check Card". From there, you can select one, then click "Trash".

As for this event -- I'll grab one for whatever it is that gets unlocked in the new game, but I'm not terribly excited. I did read somewhere that after this event, GS will be doing a Jirachi giveaway, but unless there's something special about it, I'll be passing on that one.[/QUOTE]

thanks alot. its very helpful.

Free stuff, this exactly the kind of stuff that makes the internet make sense.
o.gif

ME2 does have a midnight release, Kirk. Check the 360 forum for a complete list of GS midnight release locations.

And I can't wait for this, I just need to check and make sure my GS is participating.

Looking forward to this. On a related note, if I already preordered the new games before the figure promotion was announced, do I still get it?

Trying to load up on there money.

and just so everyone knows the Pikachu- Pichu unlocks a Spikey-eared Pichu. You have to have him with you when you go to Illex forest or something.

I really want my SoulSilver Ima preorder it soon........Yes I am a Cheap Ass Gamer it takes me a while to round up $40 lol

bread's done
Back