Free Pokemon Giveaway at Gamestop (Jan 30th-Feb 14th)

First timer to this DS digital giveaway thing.

So you bring your DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to the store but how do you download the giveaway to your cart? When the new game comes out, how do you transfer the download from the old cart to the new game cart?

[quote name='CaptainKirk']No...

it was right the first way...because EVERYONE could have Mewtwo...

Mew you had to get exclusively[/QUOTE]

bah, I have Mew. Clone trick though. Once one person got that, everybody had it.... clone trick spread stuff like a virus

[quote name='eau']First timer to this DS digital giveaway thing.

So you bring your DS and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum to the store but how do you download the giveaway to your cart?[/QUOTE]

Mystery Gift.

Chewbacca's Abortion;6781706 said:
Fan translations + Illegal flash carts, of coarse.
if you got this much, you could just modify the save file.

is the special pichu a shiny one or just different graphic?

im doing silver, because in the GB days I had silver for that and then crystal

red, yellow, silver, crystal,..............diamond

fuck yeah
SOUL SILVAH

lugia19.png

[quote name='CaptainKirk']lugia is at level 70? what does that mean?[/QUOTE]
On Gold version, you can obtain the silver wing from a man in pewter city. From there you go to the whirl islands to catch Lugia. He will be at level 70.

Parallel of that, Ho-oh will be able to be captured at lv 70 on Silver version.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']On Gold version, you can obtain the silver wing from a man in pewter city. From there you go to the whirl islands to catch Lugia. He will be at level 70.

Parallel of that, Ho-oh will be able to be captured at lv 70 on Silver version.[/QUOTE]

Most people wanted Level 40 Lugia because Level 70 Lugia had worse moves.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']On Gold version, you can obtain the silver wing from a man in pewter city. From there you go to the whirl islands to catch Lugia. He will be at level 70.

Parallel of that, Ho-oh will be able to be captured at lv 70 on Silver version.[/QUOTE]
no

You are still an infidel and your actions insult the SAWL SILVAH cult by accepting the Hawrt Gawld baptize instead

It's decided. I'm getting Soul Silver because Meowth is a mother fucking pimp.

Wish I could get the free pokemon, but I don't want to grab Plat now, when SS is just a month away.

Is everybody picking up the same version they did before when it was originally released? That being said, count me in for Soul Silver also.

Some Gamestop told me I had to pre-order Heart Gold or Soul Silver to get the Pichu. If that occurs just go to another Gamestop. I am glad I got it after going to another store :)

OT (Original Trainer) for Pichu is GAMESTP and Level 30

WHY CAN'T THESE GAMES COME OUT ALREADY!?!?!?

The longer I wait the greater the urge to just pick up Platinum, but I know that's foolish so close to release!

nintendo are some pimps

I had Red...but I also needed Yellow
I had Silver...but I also needed Crystal
Im going to have SoulSilver...but I am also going to have SeeThroughCrystal (that was a joke lol)

I'm replaying my gold version, but I really need a GBC link cable so I can trade and evolve my Scyther and Graveler...
The GBA cable doesn't work with trading on GBC games.

I went to the mall to get my pichu Sunday and realized I had taken my wife's copy of Pearl by mistake. Now I have to go back again with my copy of the game :cry:

why? you could just use hers to drop in your new game

and props to your wife is a gamer so is mine...AINT IT GREAT!!!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']why? you could just use hers to drop in your new game

and props to your wife is a gamer so is mine...AINT IT GREAT!!![/QUOTE]

Well now that I have it in her game she wants it.

She isn't that much of a gamer. Plays a little bit of Pokemon, Prof. Layton and Lego games but not much past that. At least she tolorates my ungodly collection.

bread's done
Back