Free Pokemon Giveaway at Gamestop (Jan 30th-Feb 14th)

thats awesome i might have to get my niece to go with me.. i would just die going in at age 26 by myself asking for free pokemon.. i would literally die of embarrassment

[quote name='Thedrknss48']How do you download pokemon to your game (I haven't been to any events)? Do you have to ask the employee to set something up?[/QUOTE]

You just boot up the game, select "Mystery Gift" from the main menu, and "Get Via Wireless."

If it doesn't work, ask the employee to turn it on. I walked around the store for a good while, re-trying the download, and thinking my DS's wireless was busted or something, but it turned out it just wasn't turned on. :p

went to gamestop to get that damn pichu. i couldnt get it connected and the employee said since yesterday it was acting up. made me felt like an ass being in store asking for a pokemon which i didnt get.

no it doesnt make you feel like an ass, just makes you feed like your way to young to be asking for it, trust me I know the feeling, try going into like 5 diff GameStops asking for a Pink controller, you get some looks lol

I still haven't hatched the Deoxys egg I got from Gamestop. In fact that was the last time I've started up the game. I need to remember to hit this up before the 14th though.

So do we know if this is at all GameStops? I just turned 20 and I'm going to feel reallllllly silly if I head into town to the GS and they don't have it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So do we know if this is at all GameStops? I just turned 20 and I'm going to feel reallllllly silly if I head into town to the GS and they don't have it.[/QUOTE]
I don't think you have to go inside, im sure you can connect from outside that way you don't feel all embarressed.

[quote name='Master Sword']I don't think you have to go inside, im sure you can connect from outside that way you don't feel all embarressed.[/QUOTE]
Haha, thanks! I'll try it out tomorrow, then. My GS is reallllly small, so I would feel kind of weird just walking around in the like 40 feet that make up the store.

And I know it's not that bad, Kirk.. But still, I get a lot of looks from people whenever I wear my original 151 hoodie.

well sucks for me since i have pre-order the game but im out of the states for 2 months and wont be there to get my special pichu =( hope someone trade one for me one day

bread's done
Back