Free Pollo Loco on April 28th!

Chango

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just letting you guys know that on April the 28th, El Pollo Loco will be giving away 2 pieces of chicken, 2 tortillas and salsa for free. No Purchase necessary! Valid until 8PM. Don't know if they are all doing this but the ones in the Los Angeles area are.

Hey, I got the flyer for this in the mail a few days ago!

I can't wait, a bunch of my friends are planning on hitting it up...haha. Free food FTW!

[quote name='Aceboogz']I love Pollo Loco its the best chicken EVER!!!

and now its FREE!!!![/quote]
Best chicken ever? naw if you have a Juan Pollo near you I suggest eating there, there chicken is the bomb.

You guys never heard of El Pollo Loco? I thought everyone knew what that was. But then again I'm born and raised in SoCal, maybe it's regional.

OP, do you have a link or source for this? I live in LA and haven't heard about this.

[quote name='Master Sword']Best chicken ever? naw if you have a Juan Pollo near you I suggest eating there, there chicken is the bomb.[/quote]
Hell yeah, they're chicken is super dope!

Yeah, it's probably regional. I'm also from SoCal. I went out of state recently and there was no Pollo Loco! >:O!

Well, I guess I'll also be going to get some free food. :)

El Pollo Loco is my favorite fast food place. They've got a promo going right now where their Classic Chicken Burrito (Chicken, Beans, Rice, & Cheese) is $1.99. I've got a discount card good for BOGO on the Classic Burrito. My wife & I enjoyed 2 half pound burritos for lunch today for a total of $1.99!

I'll probably go there if I remember.

Anyone else seem like this is a very basic way of drawing in customers? I mean some chicken, tortillas and salsa doesn't exactly seem like the most amazing thing to give away. But hey, can't complain about free food.

[quote name='DarkZion']I'll probably go there if I remember.

Anyone else seem like this is a very basic way of drawing in customers? I mean some chicken, tortillas and salsa doesn't exactly seem like the most amazing thing to give away. But hey, can't complain about free food.[/quote]

It's better then what KFC is giving away...1 piece of chicken. But yeah free food.

bread's done
Back