Free Popcorn at AMC theatres

Just so you know, AMC Theaters will take expired coupons as well. I used to work there and I honored coupons that were 15+ years old.

[quote name='deku12345']Just so you know, AMC Theaters will take expired coupons as well. I used to work there and I honored coupons that were 15+ years old.[/QUOTE]

Not too give you too much crap, but just because you took old coupons doesn't mean some dbag won't. When I worked at Target, I didn't ask people for their ID when buying M-rated games (if they weren't obviously kids). Just hit Enter and go. Also, I didn't ask people to apply for a Target credit card. They eventually figured people don't like being bugged about that crap. Slow burn...

[quote name='letsgetacid']Not too give you too much crap, but just because you took old coupons doesn't mean some dbag won't. When I worked at Target, I didn't ask people for their ID when buying M-rated games (if they weren't obviously kids). Just hit Enter and go. Also, I didn't ask people to apply for a Target credit card. They eventually figured people don't like being bugged about that crap. Slow burn...[/quote]

Well, all the managers told me to take coupons no matter how old. In fact, it was in our little employee instruction booklet. So I suppose that doesn't stop some Dbag, but it is company policy to do so.

bread's done
Back