Free Portal 2 Soundtrack- Vol. 1, 2 & 3 Now Up+Ringtones

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']Portal 2 is one of the best games I've ever played.[/QUOTE]

I concur. No exaggeration, it is an absolutely fantastic experience that everyone should play. I've been meaning to play L.A. Noire, but keep coming back to Portal 2 just because of how fun it is. Definitely recommend picking it up.

I hope the next couple volumes will be free as well. Knowing Valve, there's a good chance of it.

[quote name='Korahn']Aww, ringtones are only for Android and iphones.[/QUOTE]

You can still download the zip files, then upload them to your phone and make them ringtones. That's what I did and I have a Palm Pre. (Don't judge me, it was free!)

[quote name='Double O Slevin']You can still download the zip files, then upload them to your phone and make them ringtones. That's what I did and I have a Palm Pre. (Don't judge me, it was free!)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, some cell phone companies restrict their phones so you cannot use your own ringtones (At least Fido and Rogers do). I won't judge, mine's an LG Neon (not even a smart phone)... I just wanted something simple for emergencies, quick calls, etc.

But there's generally workarounds. I have an old locked up stupid-phone, and it wasn't too hard to find what it needed online. For mine it was a matter of trimming my mp3s to the correct length, converting them to an obscure format with Super, then tossing them into the correct directory on my phone. Now my phone is loaded with custom tunes I couldn't get even if I wanted to pay ringtone services ;)

bread's done
Back