Free prince of persia movie ticket when purchasing one of these dvds

lawlawfu

CAG Veteran
Buy any of these eight DVDs between May 2, 2010 and June 15, 2010 and receive a promotional code which you can redeem for a certificate valid for one admission to see the movie Prince of Persia between May 28, 2010 and June 29, 2010 at participating theaters.

List of dvds

Enjoy!

I don't know why, but I read this as Fresh Prince Of Persia.. and immediately thought that it wouldn't work with Will Smith playing it...

Hrm, I think I'm missing Pirates #2. And shockingly, the movie voucher is good for $12!? That's amazing, I think my Toy Story 3 movie money is like $8.50 a pop, right?

From the site's FAQ:

"6. There are no participating theaters listed for me to choose from when I try to activate my code.

Try expanding your search to include all theaters within 30 miles of your zip code. Doing this may show some additional theaters that are nearby. If your certificate is for a specific movie, then the site may only show theaters that are listed as showing that movie. If there are no theaters listed, then the movie may not be showing in your area. Unfortunately, we have no control over what theaters will be showing the movie.

If you still have trouble selecting a movie theater, please contact Customer Service for further assistance. Our Customer Service hours are 8 am - 5 pm PST, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). All emails will be responded to within 2 business days, in the order they were received."

I picked up the Disney movie Blackbeard's Ghost for $6 at Kmart last week. It had the sticker/code on the outside of the package. I did see a display with all the POTC and Narnia movies on it, but I did not check the price since I already own all of them.

I had the $10 of $20 Kmart coupon so the deal was even better for me.

Prince of Persia is a must watch for me, but the prices seems quite high. I'll consider on buying one or two though
o.gif

bread's done
Back