Free Print Shop Deluxe on DVD $39.99 value

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=253&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1,

Broderbund has a bunch of coupons codes that stack. You can get The Print Shop Deluxe on DVD 20 for free using the coupons or use it on other software. Get to step 4 of checkout to see the full discounts. Thanks bandros & webdu.

BB002
BE099
BB010
BB004

Thanks to SlickDeals
I believe its Out of Stock right now, but it looks like they'll be getting more in..maybe.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I just ordered mine of Slickdeals. I'm surprised no one is taking advantage of this. You don't even pay shipping.

Yeah, Broderbund makes the software so it's not a scam.

I just wish more places had 8 stackable coupons :D

That's wild! Just ordered mine. I remember using PS way back in the C64/128 days, with it's drug-induced "thinking" screen as it slowly told my dot matrix printer what to do. :lol:

daroga

[quote name='schu']this deal is dead..u can only get it down to 9.99 now[/quote]
I just tried it, it's still free. You just have to make sure to choose the DVD one. It's the second one in the list. The first one you can only get down to $9.99. :)

[quote name='schu']how do u avoid paying shipping...it wants me to pay 3 dollars[/quote]

Enter all the codes and at the very last step you should see the free shipping

[quote name='punqsux']i ordered one, what exactly is this program? i have photoshop cs, am i even gunna need/use this/

thanks![/quote]

Make a creative breakthrough! The Print Shop Deluxe 20 delivers thousands of irresistible project ideas including greeting cards, calendars, photo projects, crafts and so much more. Enliven your creations with a huge array of exciting design elements like premium artwork and photos, expressive fonts and eye-catching headlines. From enhanced search capabilities to expanded art and project galleries to improved print quality, every feature of The Print Shop Deluxe 20 reflects the enduring value and boundless inspiration of this legendary software brand. An exceptional creative resource you’ll return to again and again.

I personally used to use this on my parents PC about 10-15 years ago. It was good to make greeting cards and what not....not sure how it has evolved with all the other programs out there....for FREE, I will try.

[quote name='schu']this deal is dead..u can only get it down to 9.99 now[/quote]

You don't see all the savings until the very end before confirming the purchase.

[quote name='csidegamer']Still working.

Got it for $0[/quote]

same here.. I have my doubts that they're going to honor this, but it is worth a shot..

Just ordered 2.. hopefully both'll go through, if not i hope only 1 will go through, if so im ording a bunch more ;)

[quote name='schu']why do i have to enter my credit card if its for free then?[/quote]

Because when their system was set up, they didn't make any provisions for zero-cost orders, so a payment method is assumed to be necessary.

[quote name='Coolnat2004']Just ordered 2.. hopefully both'll go through, if not i hope only 1 will go through, if so im ording a bunch more ;)[/quote]

:roll:
People like you RUIN a deal when they start ordering MANY copies.

Awesome deal. I wonder if it works on any other products on their site. I noticed they have ZoneAlarm 5 Pro for the same $39.99 price.

[quote name='doubledown']So, has anyones shipped yet? Anything?[/quote]

i think im the first one on here to order it and i havent recieved an email confirmation or anything....i just went on there site and checked to see if their was an area that tells you what process the order is in and...nope...doesn't have an area for that, apparantly

I just got my order placed for it, thanks. I started down the list of codes and stopped after the 4th for the dvd version since then my cart showed it for free and another $3 discount which paid for the standard shipping. I used to use this software on my old Apple IIGS and loved it then. It should be interesting to see just how much it has changed since then.

Oh well....I ahve yet to get an e-mail, but I'm sure it'll happen soon enough....no biggie, of course I'm sure some people on other boards will piss & moan.....

what was the subject? I've looked and can't find anything that says they cancelled my order.. but maybe it's still on it's way..

I haven't recieved anything from them so my fingers are still crossed. Maybe they only started canceling after a certain number of orders.

bread's done
Back