Free Printer Cartridge Refill From Wallgreens

This is a really good deal, and I'll try it at my local Walgreens, but anyone else see the irony in that you have to print out a really color-heavy farily ink intensive picture in order to refill your cartridges? Kinda funny.

...or you could just get it from your local Walgreen's flyer. Mine has it somewhere near the front, but I only have Epson and Canon printers. This deal's a bust for me.

[quote name='thericochet']This is a really good deal, and I'll try it at my local Walgreens, but anyone else see the irony in that you have to print out a really color-heavy farily ink intensive picture in order to refill your cartridges? Kinda funny.[/quote]

Yea, thats what happened to me when I tried to print it at work!! It only printed half of the colors!

I got my printer cartridge refilled there on Sunday and noticed that ad. I nabbed it but don't think I'll be going back. When I came back to get my cartridge to pick it up, though, the girl said that she refilled it but it failed the print test, so I didn't have to pay for it. I came home and popped it in the printer and it works perfectly!

I think she might have just given it to me since she saw that I was looking at that ad.

Be sure to call ahead to see if your Walgreens even does refills because there are about 5 within a 10 mile radius of me, but none do refills.

The store locator on the site supposedly shows an icon next to stores that do refills but they didn't show for the one that actually does which is about 20 miles away from me.

Awesome, thanks OP .. we were looking into refilling it for the 10 bucks the sign said at my local Walgreens, but this makes it even better .. they only refill 1 of my cartridges though, still better than nothing.

[quote name='thericochet']Be sure to call ahead to see if your Walgreens even does refills because there are about 5 within a 10 mile radius of me, but none do refills.

The store locator on the site supposedly shows an icon next to stores that do refills but they didn't show for the one that actually does which is about 20 miles away from me.[/quote]

Hehe...

None of them show it, you have to read the list of services that each one has.

I saw this in the weekly ad, great deal. I actually refilled an ink cartridge a week ago, but now I have another empty cartridge.

This seems to be a really popular deal. The Walgreens employees said they were extremely backed up and would be refilling ink cartridges practically all night. Have to wait to pick mine up tomorrow.

[quote name='Legolas813']This seems to be a really popular deal. The Walgreens employees said they were extremely backed up and would be refilling ink cartridges practically all night. Have to wait to pick mine up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I acutally dropped it off in the morning, checked in a while ago and they had a sign that told everyone to pick it up tommorow.

[quote name='Legolas813']This seems to be a really popular deal. The Walgreens employees said they were extremely backed up and would be refilling ink cartridges practically all night. Have to wait to pick mine up tomorrow.[/quote]

Yea, they are slammed from it being posted on forums, like here and slickdeals.

[quote name='Legolas813']This seems to be a really popular deal. The Walgreens employees said they were extremely backed up and would be refilling ink cartridges practically all night. Have to wait to pick mine up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yep, same thing here .. must suck to be them.

Anyone else have any issues with their ink cartridge? Now mine refuses to read in the printer, after several tries and its still not reading properly. I guess it was free for a reason? lol

Haha, mine works fine, but my computer isn't actually recognizing the ink level. When I brought it in it was at 11%, and even though it's full now, the computer is still saying 11%.

The one I paid for a week before acutally is a bit messed up, it somehow cuts out a line on every page I print, yet this free one works perfectly....

bread's done
Back