Free Prometheus HD Digital Movie on CinemaNow

[quote name='xXTwilightXx']thx, worked out fine... just curious, i was reading a post awhile back & people got the got the dark knight movie for free. how does one get access to that?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't really free you had to buy the steel book Batman. After you redeem the code you may accidentally get DKR instead of a 7 min documentary.

As for your second question, you access through your Flixter account like normal.

Excellent, code still works as of now (9:48 PM EST). Is this rented, or to own? And how might I watch this on my Xbox?

Worked. Thanks! I saw this movie at the theaters when it came out. I thought it was enjoyable especially since I had just read Chariots of the Gods? and they are both on the same principle idea.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Excellent, code still works as of now (9:48 PM EST). Is this rented, or to own? And how might I watch this on my Xbox?[/QUOTE]

CinemaNow has a video app available on the apps on xbox I am pretty sure. Think ps3 has it also.
Still working my friend just got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, still works fine. I saw this on another site, but they didn't give any details, and the link they used was "expired" so glad to see this here with some actual information on it. :)

bread's done
Back