Free PROTOTYPE Bodysurfing Ability

neksus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you check out PROTOTYPE's website and click [REGISTER] in the top right for the newsletter, you'll get an unlockable code in the mail the day of Prototype's release. I'm not sure how much time this will save you as it says you'll normally have to get further in the game, but it can't hurt starting with an extra ability.

[quote name='neksus']This is going to be game of the year unless all the CoD fanboys get MW2 up there.[/QUOTE]

Sacred 2 is my GOTY so far, but I got a feeling Dragon Age Origins (360) or Call of Duty: MW2 will take that honor before its over

Sacred 2 looks good, but I haven't played it. Haven't had time to start any RPGs...I've still got Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean and Eternal Sonata to get through...let alone Sacred 2 :(
I suppose it doesn't help I'm an achievement whore, either.

Sacred 2 is awesome.. somewhat repetitive, but the game world is huge. Plus lots of items, spells, etc.. a loot whore's paradise. Not great for achievement whores though, it will take a really long time to grind out the 1000

hmm, im sure they will announce the code publicly when the game is out later on....

also, since we are talking about GOTY, ill put Battlefield bad company in there :) ( for meee)

I honestly think this game is a victim of the hype machine; I can see the ratings teetering in the 75%-80% area, and definitely not a contender for GOTY. My predictions, of course...if a demo comes around, I may change my mind!

[quote name='Bencherstyle']hmm, im sure they will announce the code publicly when the game is out later on....

also, since we are talking about GOTY, ill put Battlefield bad company in there :) ( for meee)[/QUOTE]

Bad Company wasn't released this year :razz:

[quote name='TripleQ'] Sacred 2 is awesome.. somewhat repetitive, but the game world is huge. Plus lots of items, spells, etc.. a loot whore's paradise. Not great for achievement whores though, it will take a really long time to grind out the 1000 [/QUOTE]

hehe...check out the achievements for Star Ocean :razz:

[quote name='neksus']Bad Company wasn't released this year :razz:[/QUOTE]

Although the rumour is Bad Company 2 will be out by September :p

[quote name='supergrover99']Although the rumour is Bad Company 2 will be out by September :p[/QUOTE]

this :p

EA is pushing DICE to release the damn game this year... which is good and bad, since it will be just like the first one, ( which i love it to death) and it's coming out to soon ( which is good for me)...

....wait..... that's both good!!! yay DICE

I wouldn't consider Prototype GOTY, if that deserves a mention, I'd say inFamous should or is better from what I've seen so far.

[quote name='refraxion']I wouldn't consider Prototype GOTY, if that deserves a mention, I'd say inFamous should or is better from what I've seen so far.[/QUOTE]

inFamous can't be the 360 GOTY.

InFamous CAN be the GOTY; usually sites have console GOTY's, and overall GOTY; I don't think InFamous will get it, considering Killzone 2, SFIV and Red Faction: Guerilla all have higher aggregate scores than InFamous, but we've all seen that sometimes review scores don't reflect GOTY status. And we still haven't feasted upon Batman: Dark Asylum, Dragon Age: Origins, Modern Warfare 2, Alan Wake (If it makes an '09 release), Bioshock 2, God of War 3 (Again, if it makes an '09 release); man, it's going to be a great year for gaming!

[quote name='neksus']inFamous can't be the 360 GOTY.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='game_fanatic']InFamous CAN be the GOTY[/QUOTE]

Care to explain that one? :razz:

[quote name='neksus']Care to explain that one? :razz:[/QUOTE]
Perhaps you misunderstood my post; InFamous can be the GOTY; like I said, 1up, IGN, Gamespy, etc. list an overall GOTY, and GOTY's for each console; obviously it won't be GOTY for 360, but it can be overall GOTY.

And you were retaliating to a previous post that InFamous couldn't be GOTY. I'm saying it CAN be. The previous poster didn't mention anything about a specific console, only that he thought InFamous was GOTY-worthy. But anywho, we're getting a little off topic...thanks for the post neksus, I doubt I'll use the code, but you never know.

Great, the promised Body Surfing code ended up being a cheat code >_>
There wasn't even a need to register

[quote name='From Email']Here're the instructions to unlock Alex Mercer's
devasting body surfing ability!
- Select "Extras" from the Main Menu and go to "Cheats"
- Enter: Right, Right, Left, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down
- You will get a message pop up if the code is entered correctly [/QUOTE]

So is anyone opening their trade 3 copies or just returning to EB for store credit? I think I'm going to return mine as I've been hearing a ton of mixed reviews.

bread's done
Back