Free PROTOTYPE Bodysurfing Ability

neksus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you check out PROTOTYPE's website and click [REGISTER] in the top right for the newsletter, you'll get an unlockable code in the mail the day of Prototype's release. I'm not sure how much time this will save you as it says you'll normally have to get further in the game, but it can't hurt starting with an extra ability.

the site is being an ass about logging in/signing up. Says I used that email address already, and the password I always put for crap like this isn't working when i try to sign in. Something is wrong with their ****.

Couldn't hurt, no. Probably take some of the fun out of the game though. This game is looking good, but I will probably wait till it's ~$20. Thanks for the post, I'm sure some will hop on this.

damn, i accidenly put in wrong dob and now everytime i try to go it says you are unable to view this content, redirecting you to activisions website...

[quote name='As I Bleed']damn, i accidenly put in wrong dob and now everytime i try to go it says you are unable to view this content, redirecting you to activisions website...[/QUOTE]

Clear cookies and try again?

[quote name='Assembler']the site is being an ass about logging in/signing up. Says I used that email address already, and the password I always put for crap like this isn't working when i try to sign in. Something is wrong with their ****.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem, then I remebered that this is an EA game and when you if you've played an EA game like battlefield bad company online they take your email address...

Cool, I signed up. Man did you guys have to suffer that load screen? It makes that constant squishing sound like your boot got stuck in deep dog shit and you're removing it.

[quote name='Nimrod4431']Couldn't hurt, no. Probably take some of the fun out of the game though.[/QUOTE]

This is my thought as well. If it was something you wouldn't normally get in the game I'd bite, but if it's something I'll earn in the game anyway I'll wait.

[quote name='MasterWolf']Thanks, I dont know if i will be getting this though, because I already have infamous.[/QUOTE]

Have inFamous, getting Prototype too. \\:D/

[quote name='Someone123']Haha, just got the email
its just an ingame code[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just what Someone123 said. This is the email I got, copied right from the message...

Here're the instructions to unlock Alex Mercer's
devasting body surfing ability!
- Select "Extras" from the Main Menu and go to "Cheats"
- Enter: Right, Right, Left, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down
- You will get a message pop up if the code is entered

And last time I checked, here're wasn't a word, and devastating is spelled wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back