Free PS+ trials and Playstation All Stars Beta from IGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='styl3s']Risk of what? no where does it say you can't stack this or it's against TOS.[/QUOTE]

You sure it's not against the ToS? I wouldn't be surprised if they have the ability to ban/cancel your account for abusing this. You do have to accept the terms after every redeem. Don't underestimate the legalese in a ToS. I doubt they'd track multiple emails, but seeing an account with 3 years of free PS+ looks mighty fishy.

[quote name='thereefernander']I just figured since your using multiple email addresses to obtain them they might track them down to a single account redeeming them.[/QUOTE]

Sony doesn't know or care what email address was used to obtain these codes. That's IGNs problem. They'll just go ahead and remove the spam accounts. The codes however will remain valid.

[quote name='Saiyan']You sure it's not against the ToS? I wouldn't be surprised if they have the ability to ban/cancel your account for abusing this. You do have to accept the terms after every redeem. Don't underestimate the legalese in a ToS. I doubt they'd track multiple emails, but seeing an account with 3 years of free PS+ looks mighty fishy.[/QUOTE]
That's IGN's fault.

I didn't read anything in the TOS saying "You can't stack" or anything of the sort. They can't ban you for taking advantage of IGN's stupidity because no where does it say you CANT do it. Worst case scenario they remove some of those months and even then they have to show proof that you abused it.

For all they know you bought a stack of month keys off someone legally or got them through other means.

[quote name='styl3s']That's IGN's fault.

I didn't read anything in the TOS saying "You can't stack" or anything of the sort. They can't ban you for taking advantage of IGN's stupidity because no where does it say you CANT do it. Worst case scenario they remove some of those months and even then they have to show proof that you abused it.

For all they know you bought a stack of month keys off someone legally or got them through other means.[/QUOTE]

Nothing regarding promotions? I personally don't care, but TOS usually blocks loopholes with vague wording. I doubt they'd take action against most, but people with 3+ years are really pushing it. I just saw someone who now has 6 years :roll:

[quote name='Saiyan']Nothing regarding promotions? I personally don't care, but TOS usually blocks loopholes with vague wording. I doubt they'd take action against most, but people with 3+ years are really pushing it. I just saw someone who now has 6 years :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's fucking ridiculous. A year is enough for me

[quote name='Snoop221']That's fucking ridiculous. A year is enough for me[/QUOTE]

The two months is enough for me.
Six months? Cool.
A year? AWESOME.

Anything higher than that and I feel guilty. Like a thief.

[quote name='Saiyan']Nothing regarding promotions? I personally don't care, but TOS usually blocks loopholes with vague wording. I doubt they'd take action against most, but people with 3+ years are really pushing it. I just saw someone who now has 6 years :roll:[/QUOTE]
You mean the guy in the other thread similar to this one. He said he was joking, and hopefully it was true.

[quote name='Link2999']Just put in my years worth fine since the codes may expire tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna use mines now too since the it said (in the email) that the codes would only last a limited time. It didn't specify an expiration date, but I'm not takin' any chances.

[quote name='pandiosity']You mean the guy in the other thread similar to this one. He said he was joking, and hopefully it was true.[/QUOTE]

Was he? I thought I clicked on this thread but read that and left :lol:. I wouldn't put it past some people though...

[quote name='NovaKane']I'm gonna use mines now too since the it said (in the email) that the codes would only last a limited time. It didn't specify an expiration date, but I'm not takin' any chances.[/QUOTE]

My email said it expires 10/23.

[quote name='thereefernander']The two months is enough for me.
Six months? Cool.
A year? AWESOME.

Anything higher than that and I feel guilty. Like a thief.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you man

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Yeah, I put in 4 codes, but it still showed my Plus expiring in 2 months.[/QUOTE]

really? mine is stacking lol.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Yeah, I put in 4 codes, but it still showed my Plus expiring in 2 months.[/QUOTE]

Try logging out.

Anybody willing to give me an extra or trade for a League of Legends Samurai Master Yi code? Would really like to try out that game.

[quote name='nekketsu']Anybody willing to give me an extra or trade for a League of Legends Samurai Master Yi code? Would really like to try out that game.[/QUOTE]

What is that nekketsu??

[quote name='Bossman94']What is that nekketsu??[/QUOTE]

A skin or hero(or whatever they are called) for League of Legends i'm sure

I haven't had a chance to try out Ps Plus yet. I would be glad to take one extra code if anyone is willing to share? Please PM Ty

[quote name='slidewayz88']I haven't had a chance to try out Ps Plus yet. I would be glad to take one extra code if anyone is willing to share? Please PM Ty[/QUOTE]

lol i think we all would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back