Free PS3 deal @ NewEgg.com

QuickFix

CAGiversary!
I have no idea how long this will run or if the HDTV is worth it, but hey... $600 off for the PS3!

linkage

Note: Look down to the Combo Deal button

... also, anyone know of a good HDTV review site to see if this TV is quality?

EDIT: Opps! sry about that.

That's actually a decent price considering what you get there. CC has the TV for about 2849, but you pay tax (and don't get the ps3).

[quote name='mtxbass1']That's actually a decent price considering what you get there. CC has the TV for about 2849, but you pay tax (and don't get the ps3).[/QUOTE]

Best Buy has the same price as mentioned above without the PS3.

[quote name='jaybird']You can get the same model TV for $2110 here:

http://www2.butterflyphoto.com/shop...bber-_-Samsung-_-LCTV - 40 60 Inch-_-LNT4661F

the PS3 for $699 at Amazon and send the $200 you saved to me.[/QUOTE]

I would be reallllllly careful buying something from an online retailer with the word 'photo' in the name. Ever heard of PriceRightPhoto, or BarclaysPhoto?.

Most of those places are little tiny places that have gray market items that they sell for cheaper, and then hold you ransom untill you buy a small fortune in unneeded accessories.

how stupid of me, I didn't even click the link
I was thinking about the aquos they had available last time

this seems to be good for those who are not in nj/ca and are in the market for a decent 1080p set

[quote name='darkrage']I would be reallllllly careful buying something from an online retailer with the word 'photo' in the name. Ever heard of PriceRightPhoto, or BarclaysPhoto?.

Most of those places are little tiny places that have gray market items that they sell for cheaper, and then hold you ransom untill you buy a small fortune in unneeded accessories.[/quote]

They are trust worthy and really good customer service, they even call you personally before they send to make sure everything is right :D

I bought a 50 inch Sony KDS-50A2000 from Butterflyphoto. It was a lemon. I can't stress enough how much I would NOT order from them.

[quote name='darkrage']I would be reallllllly careful buying something from an online retailer with the word 'photo' in the name. Ever heard of PriceRightPhoto, or BarclaysPhoto?.

Most of those places are little tiny places that have gray market items that they sell for cheaper, and then hold you ransom untill you buy a small fortune in unneeded accessories.[/QUOTE]

That's ridiculous - judging a place just because of a word in its name. And Butterfly is anything but a little tiny place.

But - just to humor you, here's the same TV for $2,269 at Frys:

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/5199896?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Hopefully you never ate some bad fried chicken that would make you avoid anything with the word Fry in it.

I think this samsung has the same LCD panel that is in the KDL-46V2500. Actually same as in the XBR2 and XBR3 sony line.

I purchased the KDL-46V2500 about 2 months ago, they have a clouding issue that get better over time. check out http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=835853&highlight=4661

Bit of a nasty hardware error on the thing. I would go with the sony kdl-46v2500 if you're going to risk the whole clouding issue.

The sony is a beautiful set.

I just recently bought the television and I love it! The quality is unbelievable, but you can get a much better price for it elsewhere, i.e. buydig.com for 2,444,000 you save absolutley no money with this deal :drool:

Bought my tv from a camera/photo type place... not one problem, and saved hundreds on my tv... all one needs to do is research

[quote name='zman73']Bought my tv from a camera/photo type place... not one problem, and saved hundreds on my tv... all one needs to do is research[/QUOTE]

Which is the key. I looked into Butterfly, and they are also a 3rd party seller on Amazon.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']Great TV, but it'll be $1,000 cheaper in a year from now, and the PS3 might have games worth playing by then as well.[/quote]

ZING! I do enjoy the $3000 price tag, i wonder how good the TV is.

bread's done
Back