Free ps3 dynamic sports champions themes 5

You can get like infinity using multiple emails in the contest below.

Here is another code but you can get them free from the coke contest its like a 80% chance of winning one.

K6JC-44ND-3TF4

[quote name='landclammer']GT53-33NF-32LK
bruticus, Im PMing one to you. If youve already got one please repost it here. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Used the code. Thanks!

[quote name='mietha']Don't suppose someone wants to PM me one? My state isn't eligble...[/QUOTE]

Same... what this guy said.
Tennessee sucks. :\

I'm not eligible either bc I am in AL :/ been using a fake address trying to win, meh

EDIT SamusXtreme got me a code, so I'm good now :) I'll take more if you have spares though, I can give them away to people on my site

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mietha']Don't suppose someone wants to PM me one? My state isn't eligble...[/QUOTE]

Mine either. If someone has an extra code and doesn't want it, can you PM it to me?

Those that didn't win shouldn't fret. That has to be the lamest 'Dynamic' theme I've ever seen. The free one for Prince of Persia on the UK store is actually better.

[quote name='dragonjud']Those that didn't win shouldn't fret. That has to be the lamest 'Dynamic' theme I've ever seen. The free one for Prince of Persia on the UK store is actually better.[/QUOTE]

Free PoP Dynamic theme?! @_@

*rushes to PS3*

bread's done
Back