Free PS3! PSP-3000! Early Delivery of UFC: Undisputed 2010!

GameStopTom

CAGiversary!
I'm helping GameStop give away a PS3, so I wanted to drop in here and let you know about the sweepstakes we have going.

It's the UFC UNDISPUTED: 2010 - Win the Ultimate Fighter Life event. This week's sweepstakes prize is a gaming hookup - a PS3, a PSP-3000, the Brendan Schaub Ultimate Fighter Pack, and Early Delivery of UFC: Undisputed 2010!

There's a separate contest to win a trip to Vegas to train an actual UFC fighter to play a head-to-head versus match in Undisputed 2010, too. You can enter from the same link, or just go to gamestop.com/ufc2010.

Like I said, I'm working on these sweeps and contests, so let me know if you have any q's. Thanks!

You guys rule! You can enter through May 15, then it rolls over to an all new prize package.

And as for the Train a UFC Fighter contest, all you need to do to enter is write up an essay of 500 characters. That's characters, not words! We're calling it an essay, but it's really only about 3 1/2 tweets.

Good luck CAGs!

Entered. How often can you enter for the PS3/PSP contest? After I registered, I clicked the link again and it looked like it would've let me register again. I was expecting it to say that I was already registered. Or maybe it would tell me that if I tried to register again?

I have a question gamestoptom...

Let's say for this contest....if I choose not to opt-in for the newsletter and such, will my submission still matter?

I've always wondered that. Honestly, will gamestop still value my submission even though I do not want any communication from them or UFC?

[quote name='strongpimphand']I have a question gamestoptom...

Let's say for this contest....if I choose not to opt-in for the newsletter and such, will my submission still matter?

I've always wondered that. Honestly, will gamestop still value my submission even though I do not want any communication from them or UFC?[/QUOTE]

of course not thats why they have the option to opt out of them. Thanks again Tom!

[quote name='eugaet']Entered. How often can you enter for the PS3/PSP contest?[/QUOTE]

According to the official rules, there is a limit of a total of one (1) entry per entrant per each day of the Sweepstakes Period.

[quote name='strongpimphand']I have a question gamestoptom...

Let's say for this contest....if I choose not to opt-in for the newsletter and such, will my submission still matter?[/QUOTE]

The newsletters are completely separate from the submission process.

I entered a few days ago and just got an e-mail with a code for $10 off my next online purchase.

GameStop's online store seems to be interpreting this as a "Free Shipping" code instead of a "$10 off" code.

[quote name='GameStopTom']Like I said, I'm working on these sweeps and contests, so let me know if you have any q's. Thanks![/QUOTE]Question: What kind of bear is best?

Err... I mean, can you just go ahead and send me the prizes without going thru the contest? It'd really help me out.

You're all welcome! Glad to help out. There's a new prize up through May 26th - I've posted about it here.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Question: What kind of bear is best?

Err... I mean, can you just go ahead and send me the prizes without going thru the contest? It'd really help me out.[/QUOTE]

Of course. All you had to do was ask!

Also, is :drool: a sarcastic enough emoticon? How about :roll:?

bread's done
Back