Free PSP game offer @ Bestbuy

Not a bad deal if you'd like either of those games. But it looks like it's just for that one system, not bundles.

[quote name='hotpocketninja']where did you buy it for that price?[/quote]

from a guy on GameTZ who gets stuff at wholesale prices. got that and battlefield for the ps3 for $200 shipped total.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']from a guy on GameTZ who gets stuff at wholesale prices. got that and battlefield for the ps3 for $200 shipped total.[/quote]

no tax?
is there a way i could get daxter bundle for $160?
how about ps3? i heard that the mgs4 bundle is back...

[quote name='hotpocketninja']no tax?
is there a way i could get daxter bundle for $160?
how about ps3? i heard that the mgs4 bundle is back...[/quote]

he almost always does new hot games and occasionally handheld ststems.

Just order the PSP system below and you can pick up either the portable military epic, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2, or the hilarious action-packed buddy-game, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, for free.

I'm guessing not. If you're not in a rush, there's always the Ratchet and Clank bundle that's coming out in October.

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']he almost always does new hot games and occasionally handheld ststems.[/quote]

what was his forum name on GameTZ?

thanks for sending the name...and look at his bio (bishopofsouls) on GameTZ. that's the same picture as TrueWitness of Cag. It's gotta be the same guy.

he gives awesome deals to CAGs too, i got NG2 for 44

[quote name='SteveyWonderMac']I'm guessing not. If you're not in a rush, there's always the Ratchet and Clank bundle that's coming out in October.[/quote]

thx. i dont like the movie tho.. but yeah i might wait for a better deal for other bundles..

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']he almost always does new hot games and occasionally handheld ststems.[/quote]

who is the person making these types of deals?

[quote name='Link127']thanks for sending the name...and look at his bio (bishopofsouls) on GameTZ. that's the same picture as TrueWitness of Cag. It's gotta be the same guy.

he gives awesome deals to CAGs too, i got NG2 for 44[/quote]

Yep, same guy.

So tempted....just wish I knew what Sony is going to do for the holidays....

P.S. I forgot to ask: Does anyone know if EBGames/Gamestop will "price" match this deal? I have a handful of credits on my Edge card that I'd like to use up...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seppuku']So tempted....just wish I knew what Sony is going to do for the holidays....

P.S. I forgot to ask: Does anyone know if EBGames/Gamestop will "price" match this deal? I have a handful of credits on my Edge card that I'd like to use up...[/quote]

they're going to have the Ratchet and Clank bundle for the holiday its going to be $199.99

[quote name='Gideon68']I don't think EB/GameStop price matches.[/QUOTE]
You are correct, sir.....at least the GameStop I swung by today doesn't.

[quote name='uchihabutter']they're going to have the Ratchet and Clank bundle for the holiday its going to be $199.99[/QUOTE]
I heard about that, but I'm not too interested in National Treasure 2, R&C: Size Matters seems to be pretty cheap, I'd personally rather have SOCOM, and I prefer the piano black.....The included memory stick seems to make it a good deal though.

Agree with you, I watched National Treasure 2 so yeah.. I think its a pretty tempting deal too lol. I'd rather have R&C size matters tho, piano black plus family guy and memory stick haha.. but unfortunately they don't have that -_-;

[quote name='seppuku']You are correct, sir.....at least the GameStop I swung by today doesn't.

I heard about that, but I'm not too interested in National Treasure 2, R&C: Size Matters seems to be pretty cheap, I'd personally rather have SOCOM, and I prefer the piano black.....The included memory stick seems to make it a good deal though.[/quote]

bread's done
Back