Free PSP Mod Nation Racers Demo Code

[quote name='mxpowar']I got one, too. Here it is:

L86T-53B8-A2CD

Don't be a douche and please post if you used it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Used. Thank you very much.

[quote name='JuicemanJM']Where are these codes coming from?[/QUOTE]

I think they're just random emails from Playstation Network to members. I got one as well in my email. I plan on using it though, sorry guys. :razz:

But if you're signed up with PSN, you might want to check the email account you used to see if you got one!

Five codes...

P44M-63B4-HNF6

C8KQ-9LBP-Q7B6

KEDP-C4BG-6JJC

CDRC-QJBL-6F2N

EJHP-RJB5-DGPK

...post if you use one.

[quote name='NovaKane']

...post if you use one.[/QUOTE]

Thank you NovaKane My friend got one. I don't have wifi at work, so I couldn't try to get one. Maybe if somebody can PM me a code to download later ;)

[quote name='JuicemanJM']Where are these codes coming from?[/QUOTE]
The email I got said it was from signing up for the ModNation Racers website a while back. I signed up when they had the free PSP theme.

Dang it I was going to use that code and I had to download an update...still waiting for it to install. does anyone else have an extra code?

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']The email I got said it was from signing up for the ModNation Racers website a while back. I signed up when they had the free PSP theme.[/QUOTE]

This! If you signed up for the Free theme offer, you were also signed up for a chance at the Beta code. The chosen are getting these emails. I'd think most of those who signed up will get a code.

[quote name='dragonjud']This! If you signed up for the Free theme offer, you were also signed up for a chance at the Beta code. The chosen are getting these emails. I'd think most of those who signed up will get a code.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, should I get a code in my email, I will definitely post it in this thread. Haven't gotten any email from Sony except one about changes in the EULA agreement.

You can always go on to the US.Playstation.com, go to manage your account and enter the code there if you cannot get on your playstation currently.

Sorry guys I deleted my code, I should have saved it and posted it here... because I can no longer sign in to PSN thanks to Sony forcing me to choose between Linux or PSN. Lame-os.

[quote name='CD6405']You can always go on to the US.Playstation.com, go to manage your account and enter the code there if you cannot get on your playstation currently.[/QUOTE]
Holy shit dude! I tried this and it worked, I had no clue you could do that in the Playstation site. thanks much

You can also use the Sony Media Go software to access your account and redeem codes. It's helped me a few times here at work. =P

~KC

Thanks for the code, the game is fun. Just curious though where do most of you guy get the code?

[quote name='kennyb324']ive got a code, first to pm me gets it (so no lurkers snatch up the code)[/QUOTE]

Just gave my code away so no more PM's.

I just got an email from PSN the other day that had the code for me. It was kind of random, I don't know how I was applied for it if some of you guys never got a code. But its pretty cool.

bread's done
Back