Free Qore Download code in PTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Dolphin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Sep. '08 issue of PlayStation The Official Magazine has a code for a free download of Qore Episode 1. The code was in my subscription copy, I am not sure if this deal is exclusive to subscribers or if it is in the newsstand copies as well.

Used, thank you! It was a 2 at the beginning!

[quote name='Gurn13']here is my code for anyone who wants it:

ZJFE-CPBN-BG69 the first character might be a 2[/quote]

[quote name='HuBu']it downloaded the june 2008 release for me...is this right?[/quote]

Yep. It was a code for QORE "volume 1".

[quote name='hoofrog']Am I the only one who doesn't care about Qore? No code for me, thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if any of us care about it enough to PAY for it, but for free... :)

I'd probably feel better about it if it came on disc. Oh well, I'll get to see it for myself sooner or later.

With my new slowtastic internet connection it's going to take 5 hours to download.

If this first "issue" is representative of all of them, it is REALLY lame.

It would be nice if it were free, but all it is is a bunch of trailers tied together with an interface that could be done on DVD just fine (why Backbone Entertainment had to work on this I have no idea).

It's just a bunch of ads, and there are ads (for Burger King, etc.) BEFORE you get to watch the ads. I guess this is Sony's version of Microsoft charging for an instant messenger client.

It dosen't even let you fast forward/rewind etc. or remember where in the video you were, or tell you which videos you've already watched.

And while the video looks good for downloaded video, it's still between web quality and maybe a bit better than DVD. Basically it's forcing you to download 1.5GB of trailers whether you want to watch them or not (and 1.5GB is a LOT over my new slowtastic connection).
And you still have to INSTALL this thing (although to be fair that didn't take all that long).

[quote name='asthmatic']i didnt have time for MGO beta, I wont have time for socom beta.
[/QUOTE]

i want it but my ps3 is updating can you delete the code you posted, so I can get it when my update is done... nvm already used

if anyone has one i'd like one pmed as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='asthmatic']i didnt have time for MGO beta, I wont have time for socom beta.
EGB9-28BA-JKF5[/quote]

Damn, someone beat me to it. :bomb:

[quote name='SackAttack']Account Management, Transaction Management, Redeem a Code, if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]
Man have I done it the wrong way :bomb:

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Man have I done it the wrong way :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, tell me about it. Capcom has taken to sending me instructions when they send me a review code (like the one that came in yesterday for 1942: Joint Strike) because I never get it right. :D

It is kind of confusing. I had to hunt for it again even though I already redeemed the free Pain download a few weeks back.

Regarding that system update-I just got hit with it too. I'm supposed to be playing Oblivion right now :lol:

This is the first time I've updated my system since downgrading my internet service (1/10th the speed!) so...yeah, I've got time to babble on here while I wait (which slows down my connection a bit more, but oh well).

Regarding Qore, does anyone else think it's a rip off that you have to pay for it? For free I'd think it's solidly produced, but it's basically a bunch of ads, often with ads you have to watch to get to the ads. (And it takes FIVE HOURS to download on my new connection :lol: ) I was kind of on the fence about trying it out until I got this free download, now I don't think I'm even going to save this episode. (It's possible it gets better from the second episode though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumor has it that Episode 3 will have Resistance 2 beta include but then again they said EP1 comes with Socom beta. You can watch them on youtube anyways so it's a waste of money. I probably buy certain episodes just for the betas.

[quote name='briansraregames']Here's my code guys, I'm not going use it so...

DA9M-B7BG-GEFJ[/quote]

Somebody took it and didn't say so. Oh well, we appreciate it.

Im still looking for a code. If you've got one and not gonna use it please PM me .. thanks.. /bump

/bump still looking for a code. please message personally me if you have one your not gonna use. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back