Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

zph_stylus.jpg

Got it. :D

EDIT: Woah, that's way different than the stylus I recall seeing...nothing wrong w/ that, I'm just wondering what the hell the stylus I saw was for...

Nice! Just signed up:

Your order has been sent and will be processed. Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your free Nintendo DS Feather Pen Stylus. Thank you for participating, and keep checking Nintendo.com for more benefits for My Nintendo members.

I did the survey just now and everything went through as expected. Amazingly, I only filled out the BA2 survey not even a week ago, and my stylus set from Nintendo arrived today. Talk about quick turnaround! (this here is one Happy Camper) :)

I'm curious as to when these will begin shipping. I'm sure it'll be some delay as was the case with the BA2 set.

I also got the email saying I qualified... I completed it on it says 4-6 weeks :) I love how Nintendo is starting with the free stuff, they should with all the money we spend on games!

Edit: Just got the email saying it will ship October 22

Yes just got the email and completed the survey. Not what I expected out of the stylus, though. Really, I didn't know what to expect. Oh well, at least it's cheap!

Thanks, OP! This is one heck of a fun game, ad so far I've netted the free Prima guide, the Circuit Ciy Zelda Kit, and now this! :)

Just got the BA2 stylus set last week, and now I guess I'll be getting this one as well. It's nice that Nintendo are finally starting to give us stuff for registering games. I've got tons of games registered that I got nothing for.

Nintendo.com is saying it'll take 4-6 weeks. :shock: How long does it really take? PH is next game I'll start after I finish my current game and that won't be long. Tought of using non-Zelda stylus to play Zelda makes me sad :cold:

[quote name='laaj']Nintendo.com is saying it'll take 4-6 weeks. :shock: How long does it really take? PH is next game I'll start after I finish my current game and that won't be long. Tought of using non-Zelda stylus to play Zelda makes me sad :cold:[/quote]

It should take a few days after they ship it... Probably a week or so before that. It won't be 4-6 weeks don't worry.

[quote name='laaj']Nintendo.com is saying it'll take 4-6 weeks. :shock: How long does it really take? PH is next game I'll start after I finish my current game and that won't be long. Tought of using non-Zelda stylus to play Zelda makes me sad :cold:[/quote]

After receiving the shipping email, I got my BA2 stylus set in three days.

I got a email from Nintendo:

"If you decide to accept this reward, your Feather Stylus will be begin shipp
the week of October 22, 2007. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks in the U.S. and 6 to
weeks in Canada for your package to arrive. An email will be sent when your
Stylus is shipped."

It won't ship until Oct 22 people! Guess PH is getting pushed back to second on my queue.

Edit>For those of you who got BA2 stylus or other stylus from Nintendo in the past, did it ship from WA?

Bought it tonight at Toys R Us... the free guide got me.

And I registered and applied for the free stylus.

Yay for free stuff :D... even though it took $35 to get that free stylus.

The reason I bought it rather than gamefly'ed it is because I thought this:

$35 for the game
$20 for the guide (I usually get them for these types of games)
$5 for the stylus
=$10 for the game? Wow

So, how do you take the servey now? I registered the game and now I don't see an option to take the servey. Aditionally, how do you check which games you've registered?

[quote name='Rozz']So, how do you take the servey now? I registered the game and now I don't see an option to take the servey. Aditionally, how do you check which games you've registered?[/quote]Just register your game (like you would normally) and you should get an email about the survey. If you dont get an email, just click on the promos section or go to the survey link on the first pg of the thread. :D

It only took me two days to get my Brain Age 2 styli bundle after I got the shipping e-mail. Hopefully the Zelda styli ship soon :)

Free stuff is good (got the art cell and now this stylus), but the game itself is pure GOLD.

[quote name='Dibol13']its already over![/quote]

it's already too late to get the stylus? i bought the game the week it came out but i still haven't had a chance to even open it yet.

I kept getting an error page everytime I tried to enter my code, so I was screwed out of this :cry:

[quote name='Rozz']I kept getting an error page everytime I tried to enter my code, so I was screwed out of this :cry:[/QUOTE]
Use a different browser, I just entered my code today just fine and was able to do the survey.

Oh so it's still working then? Good. Afraid I was SOL. I'll finally be getting the game tommorow and I don't mind getting a free stylus as well.

[quote name='Rozz']I kept getting an error page everytime I tried to enter my code, so I was screwed out of this :cry:[/QUOTE]
Had the same problems for a couple days, but then it finally worked.

[quote name='Dibol13']its already over![/quote]

Do you have to make useless replies in every thread you post in? This is the third time today I've seen a vague false reply from you.

I just submitted a registration today. I was kind of worried that I had missed it (but the page wasn't down - we'll see if I get it.)

have there been any pictures or anything released on what it looks like? mine's in the mail but i'm really curious as to what it looks like.

if you ot the game in the first week and didnt open it than y did u get it?

and yes its over unless you do some kinda survay (2 my knowlage)

bread's done
Back