Free *RARE* Halo Reach Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet Xbox 360 Code (Contest/Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have a RARE Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet code I will giveaway to one lucky person.

thumblg.png

I'm ending contest early. I'll pick a winner today. I will choose a winner from the people that have already voted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chemosh013']You have to login to facebook first.[/QUOTE]

I am logged in, I live in germany, could this be the reason ...?

[quote name='crashday360']I am logged in, I live in germany, could this be the reason ...?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...maybe. I don't really know much about Facebook. I'm in the US.

Good looking poster.
I work in Special Ed here at out Elementary School, and we do many anti-bullying events as well.
Good Luck.

[quote name='CodeTrader']I have a RARE Mark V Flaming Avatar Helmet code I will giveaway to one lucky person.

My son needs some Facebook "Likes" for an anti-bullying poster contest he made for his 2nd grade class.

I don't know many people on Facebook, so I figured I'd get some fellow CAGers to help out.

1.) Log into your Facebook account first.

2.) Go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...7412908779.460402.322166553778&type=1&theater

3.) "Like" the picture.

After you "Like" the poster, leave a comment here on this CAG thread, send me private message on CAG with your name so I know you voted and I'll pick a winner at random on April 27th.

I might giveaway some other Xbox codes as well. I'll have to see what I have. Thanks! :)

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for making this giveaway in the first place, I just signed up.

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I have no interest in the giveaway but liked regardless. Good luck to your son, it's a worthy cause and I admire your shared effort to bring attention to it. =)

I'm ending contest early. I'll pick a winner today. I will choose a winner from the people that have already voted.

Update: The winner is Double O Slevin.

For everyone else that helped out I'll give you a Rage Male or Female avatar code. Send me a PM to let me know if you want a male or female one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back