Free Ratchet & Clank Avatars,Playstation Home Items & Theme (PS3)

Newsletter code wasn't working on PS3. Then I realized I was supposed to be using the code you receive after watching the video. I don't know what/where the newsletter code is redeemed.

[quote name='Wario64']Hah, this was posted in the freebies section a week or two ago[/QUOTE]

And no one knew because no one goes to that bullshit forum and why free deals like this should be posted in the main deals forum.

Hey guy, sorry to revive this long dead thread lol but I am just asking how do you get the code? Because it won't work for me, I put in United States but it still won't work. Can someone please tell me because I like these much more than the cartoony one that you get for registering.

I think this promo ended a long time ago, btw, the code appears at the end of the video, try that.

[quote name='NFI']Hey guy, sorry to revive this long dead thread lol but I am just asking how do you get the code? Because it won't work for me, I put in United States but it still won't work. Can someone please tell me because I like these much more than the cartoony one that you get for registering.[/QUOTE]

You don't. This is 11 months old. This promo is long dead.

bread's done
Back